Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spiritual Invasion Underway in the White House, Chaos is Coming – Nathan Leal with Lyn Leahz

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiritual Invasion Underway in the White House, Chaos is Coming – Nathan Leal with Lyn Leahz

This is a special program where Nathan Leal shares very important information about the Nergal spirit that has invaded the White House and is leading America to war and tyranny.

This is the second program that Nathan has recorded with Lyn Leahz. If you heard the first program that was recorded with Lyn Leahz, and released last week, you can find it here.

Please share this with your friends and family.

In His Service,

Nathan Leal – Watchman’s Cr
    y

I highly recommend everyone reading this to take the time to listen to this "meaty" interview and bible study lesson.

Nathan has done a tremendous job of dissecting The Word and making the practical application to what we are (and have been and will be) living through.

None of us can afford to ignore what is going on before our very eyes.
    Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Yes, HisDoulas, it is very highly recommended that you take the time to listen. Please do!

Check it out. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Hadron_Collider Scroll down you will find this on January 20, 1013 about the large Hadron Collider also called Cern:
      PHP Code:
         20 Jan 2013 Start of the first run colliding protons with Lead ions
      Scroll down to the Timeline of operations and look for the date:
      Last edited by Serena; 04-18-2017, 05:56 AM.
      The Sweet Psalmist

https://watchmanscry.vbulletin.net/f...sweet-psalmist

Comment

Thank you Nathan and Lyn Leahz! I will be listening and studying this again!

Comment

8+years ago I told people that I thought that if Obama was elected that I had a knowing that he would bring a powerful spirit of violence into the country. When he was elected for a second term it established with a witness the will of this country for his presence and agenda. I may be wrong but I believe spirits follow blood lines and heritages. He was ordained by greater powers of the air for this purpose. I feel that the podcast on the spiritual take over of the white house that you did was confirmation of what I sensed so strongly in my Spirit.
          thank you for the message. If I said something I shouldn't have please edit it. thank you. Bob

Comment

Very good message, Nathan! And it was so nice to see you on the screen with the white board too! It helped to see in writing some of what you were showing. I took a lot of notes on this one. Very, very informative teaching.
            Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

Working...
            X