X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pfizer Vice President Blows Whistle: 'The Gardasil Vaccine Is Deadly'

Pfizer Vice President Blows Whistle: 'The Gardasil Vaccine Is Deadly'

Big Pharma executive Dr. Peter Rost blows the whistle on vaccinations

The former vice president of the world’s largest pharmaceutical company has blown the whistle to expose the true dangers of mandatory vaccinations.

Dr. Peter Rost lifted the lid on vaccines and revealed that the Gardasil inoculation, in particular, is in fact, “deadly”.

In a shocking exposé from one of the highest-ranking whistleblowers to date, Rost has also claimed that Big Pharma is purposely keeping the public unhealthy so they can make a fortune from continual treatments of illnesses rather than curing them.

Dr. Rost made the revelations during an interview for the “One More Girl” documentary in which he candidly discussed how the main objective for vaccines and pharmaceutical drugs is to keep the public in a constant state of disease.

Rost also likened mandatory vaccinations to “child abuse” saying;

“I would never vaccinate my children.”

According to HO, Rost is a former vice president of Pfizer, and a whistleblower of the entire pharmaceutical industry in general.

He is the author of “The Whistleblower, Confessions of a Healthcare Hitman.” Considering his work experience, it would be an understatement to say that he is an insider expert on big pharma marketing.

Below are a couple of quotes from both a former and a current editor-in-chief of the two largest, and what are considered to be the most credible, medical journals in the world.

More

Wow, he is brave. I pray this doctor becomes a believer (if he is not already) and is protected by The Lord GOD.
    Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Seems this could be some fake news mixed in with real news.

Whatever the case, there's a reason that there is a vaccine court where people are paid out yearly for damages due to vaccines.

And the companies that manufacture the vaccines are immune from being sued in the US - why is that?

Comment

When that one first came out, I refused to get it for my daughter. After all, it was pushed through Congress by those who stood to earn the most from it -- the very company who created it! I started hearing stories of young girls dying shortly after getting the vaccine. I knew in my gut this one was a really, really bad vaccine. Still sickens me when I see the commercials for it on TV.
        Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

Originally posted by Empirex View Post
          Seems this could be some fake news mixed in with real news.

Whatever the case, there's a reason that there is a vaccine court where people are paid out yearly for damages due to vaccines.

And the companies that manufacture the vaccines are immune from being sued in the US - why is that?
          Trust me, this is absolutely real news. Vaccines and other pharmaceuticals are strictly meant to harm and keep us unhealthy. I only know this because my wife has spent literally hundreds of hours researching vaccines/pharmaceuticals after two of our daughters were injured by vaccines. She now uses what she has learned to help to recover children from autism.

Comment

I agree Pete. Vaccines are loaded with deadly toxins.
            Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Yes, a number of documented toxins (https://www.naturalnews.com/035431_v...fects_MSG.html) which have no business being injected into the human body. Also, as believers we ought to be concerned that aborted fetus cells are used in some vaccines.

And then there is this....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAyLiFSazgo

Comment

Working...
              X