X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Blood Moon Occurred – But this time it was accompanied by Mars

Another Blood Moon Occurred – But this time it was accompanied by Mars

By Nathan Leal

Once again ladies and gentlemen, Earth experienced a blood moon. But this time, the red planet, Mars decided to tag along. Is there any significance to this recent event? I think so.

Before I continue, I want to address the elephant in the room. I call it – “blood moon burnout.”

http://watchmanscry.com/?p=7710
    Last edited by HisDoulas; 07-29-2018, 06:47 PM.
    Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Excellent insights, Nathan! I knew there was another blood moon, but didn't realize Mars was included, nor the significance of it. Thank you for sharing this insightful info!
    Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

Thank you Nathan for this warning. We're not going to get this type of truth from evangelists talking about prosperity and a great revival coming. With the recent shootings 25 minutes from home (they can't be called terrorists), my friends were saying to "be careful", but I found myself telling them instead to "be ready" because none of us know when is our last day on earth. Daily there are several instances of violence here and people seem to be so angry and aggressive. I experience it on a very micro level, but now I understand from your teaching that it is a spirit of war coming or already here.

Comment

Thank you Nathan for the words to try and call people to see and hear.
        The Sweet Psalmist

https://watchmanscry.vbulletin.net/f...sweet-psalmist

Comment

Thank you for,taking the time to read it.

Comment

Thank you for sharing this. I knew about the moon eclipse and observed it but was unaware of the presence of Mars... What you have written about the rise of the beast in the very near future is highly probable and i, too have seen glimpses of the conflict, for as much as was shared.. yes there really is a spiritual war going on and we're all in the middle of it, yet so many times so many of us so unaware... God help us all.

Comment

Working...
            X