Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q-anon wants Blood and Fire. It is a Deception to Burn Down America!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q-anon wants Blood and Fire. It is a Deception to Burn Down America!

Note – this article will introduce the topic of Q-anon. But it is by no means exhaustive. The Q-anon phenomenon has become a hydra creature that is breaking the internet and influencing a lot of good folks into believing a huge deception about Donald Trump. Therefore, I must expose it, because it’s momentum is escalating and may potentially bring bloodshed and civil war to America.

A Warning from the Wall

Q-anon Wants Blood and Fire. It is a Deception to Burn Down America!

by Nathan Leal

America is facing a crisis, an eruption. And if Q-anon’s proposal comes true, America as we know it will die. The USA will be over.
    http://watchmanscry.com/?p=7913
    Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Thank you Nathan for your latest email teaching/warning. Is it possible to get a link to the message you referenced concerning Mike Adams. I keep a general eye on what he has to say but do not listen to his broadcasts. Might be a good idea for me to hear this one and relay the info to the husband! Thank you for all your effort putting this warning out!

Comment

Thank you Nathan for keeping us informed. People have lost their minds thinking this way. To all stay close to Jesus. He is the only one that can help us and get us through.
      The Sweet Psalmist

https://watchmanscry.vbulletin.net/f...sweet-psalmist

Comment

Thank you for this info. I've heard the name Qanon, but not much more than that. Interesting info.
        Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

I had not heard what Qanon, Taylor or Adams said. I no longer follow even alternative media (too busy doing what I can about local problems to follow what is happening where I have no influence). So thanks for the information even if there still isn't anything I can do about t.

Comment

Jas 5: 16 "Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."
            Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Originally posted by HisDoulas View Post
              Jas 5: 16 "Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."
              Amen to that!

I have this written in my bible. Got the idea from something Carter Conlon said while preaching. Unfortunately, I didn't write down the scripture reference he was using to make his point. I think it was from Psalms. "Pray for God to scatter those who stand against His ways and laws, and bring their agendas to nothing. Pray for God to awaken their conscience to sin so they can repent."

I have stated on here before that I pray every morning for all LEO, fire fighters, emergency responders, and military. I have started adding the last sentence of that prayer to my morning prayers for all of them because I know many of them do not know our Lord and Savior.
              Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

Working...
              X