Gosnell: The Trial of America's Biggest Serial Killer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gosnell: The Trial of America's Biggest Serial Killer

It's being played in less than 700 movie theaters because it is crowd-funded.
    Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

"Crowd funded?:" What does that mean? Never heard of it.

Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Originally posted by HisDoulas View Post
      "Crowd funded?:" What does that mean? Never heard of it.
      I think it means they aren't getting $ from the big-wigs, so it's people, like us, who are putting up the money for this endeavor.
      Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

• margarok
        margarok commented
        Editing a comment
        I think it means no studio with distribution to theaters large scale would consider associating their name with a movie about abortion aka Reproductive Rights, especially one that shows a black abortion on demand doctor in negative light. It means the people who want the story told on screen hope to earn enough from private theater bookings in certain regions (probably flyover country and no coastal showings, I'm betting) to make their investment back and/or at least distribute what they think is a good story.

• margarok
        margarok commented
        Editing a comment
        tee hee… I had already commented back here, trying to rebuild my "lost" self-esteem.

This is the second or third reference to this story I've seen in the past week or so. Odd and creepy.

Comment

• margarok
        margarok commented
        Editing a comment
        Also, I want to protest being a "junior member" here at the new forum when I was a Senior Member in good standing on the old forum. You can check that in THE BOOK.

• Renee M
        Renee M commented
        Editing a comment
        Sister, your comment cracked me up! U need to get those fingers busy on this forum!

Originally posted by margarok

Also, I want to protest being a "junior member" here at the new forum when I was a Senior Member in good standing on the old forum. You can check that in THE BOOK.
      Think it pretty much is determined by the indiscriminate ranking of the computer, sister. Maybe see it as though just chopped off years of your age ?

Could be el machino considers.you a youngin' here instead of an old senior. Lol

Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Working...
      X