Why is Trump hated so much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Trump hated so much?

I can honestly say that I've never seen a U.S. President who was hated as much as DT. If you listen to the majority of the media, it seems that there is nothing that DT can do right. Not only that but you can also get a sense of the hatred constantly on display towards DT. Has DT done anything good? Is there anything positive that can be said of him? I'm sure the state of the nation would have been way worse had HRC won the presidency. I do not wear MAGA clothing or hats. I'm not a DT loyalist. There are many things I don't agree with DT about. I don't consider myself a sold out patriot. My allegiance is to Jesus Christ. And I know that DT is the president that God gave us. And if God's judgment is upon us, we have the opportunity to pray and just maybe God will change his mind.

It doesn't really answer your question, ETS, but Dan. 11:21-23 appears to indicate that the False Christ (a boastful, arrogant, successful, self-promoting, self-willed, warrior king extraordinaire who shall meteorically rise to great political power out of great apostasy) shall be despised and rejected by many people of his own nation. The False Christ being the ultimate deceitful servant of Satan, that stands to reason. For the True Christ was despised and rejected by his own people. All the better to deceive even the very elect of God, if possible. (We can be certain that God will put His people to the test!) If Trump is not that ultimate deceitful servant of Satan, the actual False Christ would pretty much have to be his clone...

Comment

Thanks for your input watcher. I see your point. But at the same time many used to think Obama was the False Christ. Many people would qualify as the False Christ, but I just don’t believe Trump is the one. He is causing too much division within his own house (satan’s children).

Comment

Think about this. I have seen people defend Trump the way that they use to defend Jesus Christ. They fight for this president to a point of apostasy. Any thing T does, they defend even if it goes against the Scriptures. They are fighting for a man and trusting a man, cause their actions show it. It is so sad to see people going by the name of Christ defending a man who has done so much evil in his life and has not repented. Even a baby Christian would repent.
        The Sweet Psalmist

https://watchmanscry.vbulletin.net/f...sweet-psalmist

Comment

Yes that is sad sister Serena but that happens with every president. Obama probably had the same amount if not more people that would defend him no matter what. I’m not a Trumpeteer but I do believe that God can use DT. God can use whoever he wants to accomplish his will.

Comment

Yes, Eyestosee! But those of Christ should never set aside the Word of God to stand for a man that does not stand on the truth and lies upon lies to people. That is why I and others speak, cause we see the evangelicals going after a man instead of Jesus. And yes God can us Trump, and He has already. Hearts of people are being revealed. It is sad to see.
            The Sweet Psalmist

https://watchmanscry.vbulletin.net/f...sweet-psalmist

Comment

You nailed it - “hearts of people are being revealed.” And God has given us discernment so we can see that. That’s why God says that very few are the ones that find the way. Amen sister.

Comment

• Serena
                Serena commented
                Editing a comment
                The Lord Jesus be with you.
            Working...
            X