Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give me an easy question..NO NOT THAT QUESTION..now sit down.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me an easy question..NO NOT THAT QUESTION..now sit down.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/17/u...turx.html?_r=0

When President Trump called on him at a news conference on Thursday, saying he was looking for a “friendly reporter,” Mr. Turx was prepared. He had spent an hour crafting a question about a recent surge of anti-Semitism, with a preamble that he hoped would convey his supportive disposition toward Mr. Trump.

But the exchange did not go the way he expected. A few hours later, with the clip replaying on social media and Jewish groups issuing news releases, Mr. Turx, 30, was still reeling. He said in a telephone interview, “Regretfully, today was a day I wish we could have done over.”

Wow, what an unprofessional way to treat anyone, calling the reporter a "liar,"....and DT's arrogance is unreal.

"I am the least anti Semitic person that you have ever seen in your entire life." And then "the least racist person."

Tell that to all the Mexicans-Hispanics he slandered during his campaign labeling them rapists and murderers.

Then......"Quiet....quiet.....quiet." How rude!

This should send up a red flag on how he behaves when any press person poses a challenging question contrary to DT's talking points.

Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Working...
    X