Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nathan's latest Youtube - Donald Trump Tramples Truth to the Ground - Judgment on America - Inaugural speech -

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nathan's latest Youtube - Donald Trump Tramples Truth to the Ground - Judgment on America - Inaugural speech -

My new video presents a WARNING for America. War is coming. But Trump will not tell you the truth. Many Christians are in denial. I want to say up front that this video is not about politics. Instead it PROVES that America is in trouble. Donald Trump has a problem telling the truth and America is going to suffer the consequences because of it. Trump rewrote history about his Inauguration.

The GREAT DECEPTION has arrived and will bring chaos with it. God is going to use Trump to judge America with global war and chaos. This video is a Watchman's Cry Warning

God Bless,

Nathan

Great video Nathan. Thanks for all your hard work to expose this lying narcicist and document it by his words out of his own mouth.
    Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Well done. That was to the point, clear and honest. Thank you for your vigilance.

Comment

THANK YOU NATHAN, for the video; We desperately need a Voice of Reason and Honesty. I truly can't believe the number of Christians who can't plainly see what is happening, yesterday was a fiasco with Sean Spicer and the media...They can't even answer a "Yes or No" question, and it is crazy making for everyone who sees this (or it should be) and the Christians seem to be the most blind!? I am watching all of your videos and reading your sermons and articles and a few things I have noticed in the past few days; Your Exact Words are Making Headlines! One being, In your dream, he would not listen when told to Slow Down....Everyone is saying "Slow Down on the Health Care Reform", he is not listening. He is going 100 miles per hour and recklessly (I am interested in seeing if he "goes to the left" with this Health Care thing. The House is Absolutely Divided and seriously, How Long can the White House continue to operate at this Speed and Madness? Sean Spicer looks like a "Whirling Dervish" that is about to explode at any moment. This is truly unbelievable to watch. I am going to continue to read and look forward to your videos and I can't Thank You enough ~ Allison
        8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
        And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”...9 So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’ 10 So the servants went out into the streets and gathered all the people they could find, the bad as well as the good, and the wedding hall was filled with guests.

Comment

Great video. Well done.
          Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

Well done. Thank you Nathan.
            The Sweet Psalmist

https://watchmanscry.vbulletin.net/f...sweet-psalmist

Comment

Working...
            X