X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAME - SET - MATCH MARY FITZGERALD RODRIGUEZ A friend on FB

GAME - SET - MATCH

MARY FITZGERALD RODRIGUEZ·MONDAY, JULY 10, 2017

The human mind is no match for Satan. He is an extremely high spiritual being, whose thoughts, plans and devices are so far above the human intellect. Some people realize that he isn’t someone dressed in a red suit, with horns and a pitchfork. Some also realize that he does hold power that is permitted by God. What they don’t understand is how he deceives - to the point where scripture says in Rev. 12:9 - And the great dragon was cast out — that serpent of old called the Devil and Satan, who deceiveth the whole world. He was cast out onto the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
    One area I want to address is how we receive and believe information. For as long as newscasters have been on the airwaves, people have tended to believe that what they report is truth. Many still believe the main stream media, in spite of overwhelming evidence against their honesty.

Satan needs to manipulate the minds, especially of believers in Jesus Christ, in order to deceive enough of them to accept his end-time plan. So along comes News personalities, such as Rush Limbaugh, Bill O’Reilly and Sean Hannity (and a few others). Wow, people were amazed that they were going against the flow! So they must be telling the truth. Well, they were, in part - however, as people became more aware, another group began to expose even more - Alex Jones, the Hagmanns, Steve Quayle, Dave Hodges, and the other “alternative media” hosts. So people jumped on their bandwagon and listened to them ‘religiously’. Many still do, especially since they are peeling away the ‘onion’ and exposing what they call “deep state” - a shadow government controlled by elites, etc.
    Well, one would think that this is great and these men are to be trusted. They are helping the public understand that all is not what it appears to be - but if you think Satan will be found out that easily, you are mistaken.

There is another LEVEL - deeper and more sinister - and the alternative media guys are missing it completely - they are stuck on their level and millions with them. They are all on the restoration and domination page - thrilled that there is a President who wants America to soar like an eagle again! They are flag-waving patriots who see this as a sign from God that He will once again, bless and strengthen the nation. They will believe all of the pre-war propaganda and stand behind military action against so-called national security threats 100%.
    Again, if you think Satan is going to be defeated on this level, you are wrong. There is another level - it is the fact that there is more layers to the onion. What is going on now is exactly what the enemy wants in order to bring about the chaos that will usher in his one world government and religion. (If you don’t know it, this is in scripture, and God is going to allow a satanic world government and religion.) So how can so many be thrilled and hopeful, when what they believe is contrary to the Word of God?

Behind the scenes, is the final level of deception - the one where the “whole world” can be deceived - the level that Jesus warned about in Matthew 24:24 -
    24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Unfortunately, the alternative media pundits are missing the boat completely, and are fervently supporting what they believe to be a blessing from God to bring about a new dawn of revival and freedom. They are not ‘rightly dividing’ the Word of God because they, and those who follow them and believe their reports, are just as deceived as those who thought main stream media reporters tell the truth.

Now when this is mentioned, feathers get ruffled - attacks come - one is accused of negativity, and fear mongering, and all sorts of things. They may be called unpatriotic, or accused of speaking against “God’s will for America”. But there is only One Truth, and One Holy Spirit, and He is the only One who reveals the plans of the enemy to His people who are willing to seek Him above anything man has to say. He is the only One who shows the layers of deception, and how cunning the enemy can be. He exposes the lies and half-truths - He also exposes the hearts of men - He exposes the false prophets from the “Christian Evangelical” world who have spoken lies in the Name of the Lord, saying the God has raised up Trump as a “Cyrus” to lead the country into greatness again. The Holy Spirit is the one who calls out these wolves in sheep’s clothing who have hoodwinked followers into thinking they are hearing from God - when, in deed, their works reveal their fruit - and it is rotten fruit , through and through.

One can use reason to see the error of their ways - you have denominations who believe that the “Gifts” of the Spirit are not for today, that they ended during the time of the Apostles - yet, those same believers are taking the words of so-called “prophets”, regarding God’s hand in the current administration. They are joining hand in hand with those evangelists, who have made millions by pandering the “Gifts” - speaking in (counterfeit) tongues, healings, prophecies and miracles. Not too long ago, they would pound from the pulpit that these things are “of the Devil!!!” Then of course, you have those who seem to think patriotism and Christianity are interchangeable - you can’t be one without the other, so anything that is said against an administration who claims to follow God, is unpatriotic,,. or if you say something against blind patriotism, you cannot be Christian.

Then you have those who are so enamored by the fleshly sensations from manifestations of strange fire and every idiotic counterfeit of the true Gifts of the Holy Spirit. They take anything and everything that happens in their meetings as Holy - when indeed, 99.9% is of the devil himself. Evangelists, Prophets, and Pastors are filled with pride and have zero discernment and have accepted what is basically voo-doo and Kundalini spiritism as being the Holy Spirit. The millions who follow them are 100% behind the prophecies regarding America’s restoration and greatness. Many Pastors are compromising every day, accepting what is politically correct when it is obvious sin against the Most High God. They are leading their flocks to slaughter! and will be used greatly by the enemy to lure them into the coming World religion of the evil one.

So the nay-sayers will rant - the ones caught in the “levels” will balk and criticize - the few who are willing to listen to the Holy Spirit by seeking Him and putting aside all of the “news” from the media and the pulpit, will be guided through the deceptions and will not be ensnared in the traps of the enemy.

One more subject needs to be addressed. There are those who adamantly believe that the “Bride” will be raptured out before anything bad happens, the Tribulation. What they fail to realize is many, many bad things can happen to the United States that have nothing to do with the Tribulation , other than setting the stage for it to begin. The entire nation could be wiped off the face of the earth BEFORE the institution of the One World Government and Religion. So they are woefully deceived into a false sense of security. So it doesn’t matter if you are pre-trib, mid-trib, or post-trib. Judgment is coming to America soon, and they will go through the fire of it with no escape. Even if the Judgment of America is within the time-table of the Tribulation, the Bible clearly states that God’s people are going to be persecuted and martyred and turned over to the authorities by the very same people who have hardened their hearts to the truth of the levels of deception. They contend that God’s people will not suffer the Wrath of God - in this, they are correct because the Wrath of God is poured out at the End of the Tribulation - not the Tribulation itself. But God’s people will go through the Judgments of God, upon the U.S. for sure (again whether this happens BEFORE or during). Again, you will have people who will fight tooth and nail regarding their beliefs about a rapture - wasting the precious little time they may have on this earth. One way or another, no one knows when and how they will die.

I sure don’t claim to know it all -I know what the Holy Spirit has revealed to me and to others and I cannot and will not be silent - God is Sovereign - He has a plan and has revealed it in His Word, and by His Spirit to those few who are willing to hear. There is a Remnant who He has brought to this “level” of understanding and exposition of the plans of the enemy - and it is the duty and obligation of the watchmen to warn and inform those who have ears to hear. There are a few in the media who are warning and exposing deception , Nathan Leal, being one of them. Here on Facebook, there are also many to whom God is revealing truth, such as Jacob Vandyke. (Just to mention two who at this time I believe are genuine watchmen of God. There are many others! but they are usually rejected, attacked, opposed and maligned by those of their own household or church - hmmm, just like our Master, the Lord Jesus Christ ) . I do not follow or promote “men”, but when truth is spoken, it must be recognized that the Holy Spirit is speaking through them. Many will reject this, and it is sad, because they will be caught unaware as the enemy’s plans unfold.

Perilous times are on the horizon and one must be prepared spiritually and physically. We must be prepared to stand for the Truth, and not be persuaded to compromise one Word of scripture for the sake of ‘peace and prosperity’. Now is not the time for arguing and attacking and killing the messengers - it is time for serious prayer and fasting to prove what is true and what is not. This message is being shared for your consideration - take it to the Lord in prayer - take it to Him first and foremost with a humble spirit and be willing to receive what His Spirit speaks to you.

This is Satan’s End Time Game - and God has allowed the ball to be in his court. What will you do when it is in yours? Will you stay on the defense and reject what the Holy Spirit is trying to reveal to you and be shut-out? Or will you take the offense in prayer and fasting to prove what is true, and honorable and from the Word of God Himself?

Amen. Very well done.
    The Sweet Psalmist

https://watchmanscry.vbulletin.net/f...sweet-psalmist

Comment

Excellent read!!!
      Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

This morning for no reason I could fathom, I had this thought of two buses. People who didn't believe in God were getting on one bus, and people who believe in God but were not living for Him or who were deceived (hyper-Trump supporters) were on the other. I was thinking that I would refuse to get on either bus, and I would be left at the station with very few people -- people who simply REFUSED to get on either one even when there was obvious pressure not to "miss" the trip. I thought again what the NARROW way actually means.

Now that I read this article, I see my weird thoughts as a "confirmation" or sorts. Obviously, this isn't a prophetic Word, but it's more of a statement of truth that the Holy Spirit is revealing in me as well.

Thanks for posting this, Donna. If you are close to your friend and feel she might be interested in my thoughts, you are welcome to message them to her.

Greek Girl
        Last edited by Greek Girl; 07-11-2017, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• Donna
          Donna commented
          Editing a comment
          Amen...better to be left behind waiting for HIM than on the wrong bus.

Excellent read Donna....thank you so much for posting it.

This so reiterates what Nathan and you have been revealing, by the power of The Holy Spirit, in your ministry these past ten years.
        Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

• [*=1]Donna, thank you for sharing. The church is still a sleep on this side of the county ,building houses ,making money ,planning 401k ect. Ect. It makes me sad to think their world is going to come tumbling down and they have no clue. Preachers say we are in the end times and are going to get rapture out any time now. I know different and expect things to get worse much worse. The truth will set you free!!

Comment

Originally posted by Truth trumps Tradition View Post
            • [*=1]Donna, thank you for sharing. The church is still a sleep on this side of the county ,building houses ,making money ,planning 401k ect. Ect. It makes me sad to think their world is going to come tumbling down and they have no clue. Preachers say we are in the end times and are going to get rapture out any time now. I know different and expect things to get worse much worse. The truth will set you free!!
            I agree with you. Many slumber while "rome" burns.

Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

So well said!

Comment

Just read this again. Very well said. When I was reading this I thought these where your words. Now I see that they are not. It is MARY FITZGERALD RODRIGUEZ. Thank you again for sharing. Praying for me in writing a letter to a relative. Pray I have words and that the Holy Spirit convicts and he sees and turns. I am concerned for him.
                The Sweet Psalmist

https://watchmanscry.vbulletin.net/f...sweet-psalmist

Comment

I also reread this. Good reminder!
                  Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

Working...
                  X