Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merely A Friendly Greeting or An Inappropriate Grip?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merely A Friendly Greeting or An Inappropriate Grip?

Trump's Greeting with France's First Lady

https://www.facebook.com/InTheKnowByAOL/videos/870511629771286/
    Chill. He was merely showing his enthusiasm at meeting her.
    0%
    What's the big deal,? After all, it was only a handshake.
    0%
    The man is lercherous when he is around women.
    16.67%
    This is just plain creepy; especially for a man in his position of authority.
    83.33%
    Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

It looked like a power play to me of a big bully man showing a woman through body language: "I can dominate you."
    Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

Originally posted by Renee M View Post
      It looked like a power play to me of a big bully man showing a woman through body language: "I can dominate you."
      Precisely. The size of his hand alone in comparison to her slender forearm and hand is quite a comparison!!! Ugh.
      Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

"good shape"?!?!? It's demeaning that a man would say that to a woman, like she was interviewing to be eye-candy? I think she should have said "unlike you, you're in bad shape!"

Comment

Working...
        X