Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Third Eye Pineal gland teaching straight from Satan.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third Eye Pineal gland teaching straight from Satan.

Beware of health gurus who masquerade as Christians that are teaching that the pineal gland is how we connect with GOD.

The pineal gland is the third eye in New Age and Hindu teachings.

http://beforeitsnews.com/religion/20...d-2472596.html

The Hebrew word for eyes is not plural but singular. In other words the serpent was claiming that their eye would open and their ‘knowledge’ would broaden. This verse was not talking about the physical organ but the eye of the soul. It is likely, then, that many people today are practicing the same lie Satan fed Adam and Eve, that of opening their ‘third eye’. Opening the gate between two worlds.

Hello.

I have no desire to learn the New Age or Hindu corruptions of what God gave us.

And the pagans do corrupt what God gave us. Take a look at sun worshipers. Christians don't worship the sun, but we do worship Who it represents...

Malachi 4:2 "But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall."

Throughout the Bible we see examples of God exercising His Dominion over what Satan or "other gods" claim to have dominion over (even if they do temporarily). One of the best examples is the plagues upon Egypt. Egypt's gods may have claimed dominion over certain things, but God comes in and basically says, "No, I have dominion."

If we compare Genesis 3:5 to Genesis 3:7 & 22, we see that a part of what came "straight from Satan" was the absolute truth.

Genesis 3:5
    "your eyes shall be opened"

Genesis 3:7
    "And the eyes of them both were opened"

"ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil"

Genesis 3:22
    "the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil"

So, how can we make certain that we are connecting with the Father and not Satan?

How can we know which "world" we are connecting to (even though God, ultimately, has dominion over all)?

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

I am familiar with the "health guru" being referenced. I would probably avoid the terminology he uses for the young Christians' sake, but he has emphasized the importance of Jesus Christ too many times to misunderstand him.

Furthermore, a tree is known by his fruit. Matthew 12:33. Luke 6:44. If what this "health guru" is teaching is bad, then we should be able to provide an example of a listener who followed his advice and produced bad results.

Is there such an example?
    Last edited by Phillip; 05-13-2017, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip View Post
      Hello.

I have no desire to learn the New Age or Hindu corruptions of what God gave us.

And the pagans do corrupt what God gave us. Take a look at sun worshipers. Christians don't worship the sun, but we do worship Who it represents...

Malachi 4:2 "But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall."

Throughout the Bible we see examples of God exercising His Dominion over what Satan or "other gods" claim to have dominion over (even if they do temporarily). One of the best examples is the plagues upon Egypt. Egypt's gods may have claimed dominion over certain things, but God comes in and basically says, "No, I have dominion."

If we compare Genesis 3:5 to Genesis 3:7 & 22, we see that a part of what came "straight from Satan" was the absolute truth.

"your eyes shall be opened"

Genesis 3:7
      "And the eyes of them both were opened"

"ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil"

Genesis 3:22
      "the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil"

So, how can we make certain that we are connecting with the Father and not Satan?

How can we know which "world" we are connecting to (even though God, ultimately, has dominion over all)?

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

I am familiar with the "health guru" being referenced. I would probably avoid the terminology he uses for the young Christians' sake, but he has emphasized the importance of Jesus Christ too many times to misunderstand him.

Furthermore, a tree is known by his fruit. Matthew 12:33. Luke 6:44. If what this "health guru" is teaching is bad, then we should be able to provide an example of a listener who followed his advice and produced bad results.

Is there such an example?
      If I gave you a glass of water that had just a tiny drop of poison in it, would you drink it?

I don't care how much he uses the Name of Jesus Christ, if what he is teaching doesn't line up with the Word of God, we should stay away from that teaching PERIOD! He is like that poisoned glass of water, in a spiritual sense -- in other words, spiritually deadly, and to be avoided at all costs.
      Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

If what this "health guru" is teaching is bad, then we should be able to provide an example of a listener who followed his advice and produced bad results.
        I disagree with your assumption that false teaching is only bad if it leads to outward, visual failure in a lifestyle. Internal damage can be much more dangerous and might play out in someone's mind for a long time before it results in acting physically.

The body of Christ has many members, each with an important job to play in God's plan. The things each one of us does can plant seeds that later will be watered by God for good. The devil is a copycat. He also has a plan and uses his people in various ways to plant seeds for evil. This guy -- while emphasizing Jesus out of one side of his mouth to confuse the matter -- plants seeds about the exact things that occultists openly exalt and explore. That "terminology" that you would avoid is seeping into the minds of people who later might look deeper into such matters with with full assurance that it was on "that Christian guy's show," so it couldn't be too bad. This guy is DANGEROUS and should be avoided.

Jesus told us that if our right hand offends us, we should cut it off. How much more should we cut ourselves off from teachers who get anywhere CLOSE to the line of things that are contrary to God -- no matter how many times they emphasize Jesus while they are doing it?

Greek Girl

Comment

The "church" is in deep trouble today because she (and her people) have become lukewarm and laced with leaven and false heretical teachings..

Jesus warned us of those false teachers with an anti Christ spirit that would abound in the last days.

Folks need to either be 100% for Jesus Christ or they might as well go the opposite way because there is no middle of the road. The way is narrow and few find it. Period.
          Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Ted Broer is a new age heretic in the first degree. If you joined our forum to defend the new age heretic then you will NOT find yourself liking it Here. We stand on the truth of GOD'S word. You have already tried to twist it to match your Hindu bent. That will NOT be tolerated. PERIOD.

Comment

Satan always mixes truth with lies. Thereby creating a false Jesus to follow. Which is what ted does.

Comment

Originally posted by Renee M View Post

If I gave you a glass of water that had just a tiny drop of poison in it, would you drink it?

I don't care how much he uses the Name of Jesus Christ, if what he is teaching doesn't line up with the Word of God, we should stay away from that teaching PERIOD! He is like that poisoned glass of water, in a spiritual sense -- in other words, spiritually deadly, and to be avoided at all costs.
                Then I would suggest staying clear of Malachi 4:2, it could influence sun worship.

Comment

Also, I have never studied Hinduism. I have no "Hindu bent" that I claim to possess. As for "intent", a complete list of topics that I have participated in can be located here:
                  Last edited by HisDoulas; 05-13-2017, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Then I would suggest staying clear of Malachi 4:2, it could influence sun worship.
                    That is beyond ridiculous! Why did you join the forum? I'm thinking perhaps it was to be a tool of Satan. I look forward to seeing you banned.
                    Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

How dare you use Malachi 4:2 and direct it to rah the false sun god. It is clearly about JESUS. You will not push heresy on this forum. Goodbye

Comment

Originally posted by Donna View Post
                        How dare you use Malachi 4:2 and direct it to rah the false sun god. It is clearly about JESUS. You will not push heresy on this forum. Goodbye
                        Thank you, Donna! I was infuriated when I saw that comment! Thanks for being so vigilant in protecting our forums from heretical people like this. You rock!

Comment

"Infuriated" is a good word, Renee. When I saw his first comment about fruit, I got quite worked up typing my response. All those old frustrations from January were stirred up again -- the lies mixed with truth and the excuse that TB was just a godly man who was "choosing his words unwisely" instead of a snake peddling heresy.

I, too, am very glad that you guys are so responsive in taking care of things around here. Thank you and !

Greek Girl

Comment

Well, a big thank you to our members who keep their eyes open too
                            Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Crowleyans like to refer to the devil as the sun father coming from his own writings. I just happened to read it going over Thomas Friends book about Led Zeppelin that goes over the underlying and present devil worship in Led Zeppelins music.

Sun in the sky is the greater light representing the Lord, the moon some say represents the church and individual believers are stars wandering the darkness bringing light. I know this last one is mostly fancy thinking because its explicitly warned in scripture to worship the host of heaven. Moslems beware because you worship the moon god!

Comment

Working...
                              X