Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andrew Strom teaching on the Kundalini....something every Christian should be aware of.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Strom teaching on the Kundalini....something every Christian should be aware of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X1HC-3s3uI

Hi Donna,
    I couldn't even finish watching that.
    I can't imagine these people looking at these others and wanting to act that way, that would scare me so bad if I saw that live, I think I'd have nightmares for a week!

Obviously they don't pick up their Bibles
    Thank You for sharing that, I always got confused, I would hear kundalini and I'd hear other things but I wasn't sure which was which.

Comment

You know, I watched that when you first posted it, Donna, but then got distracted and forgot to comment. Barbara is right about people not knowing scripture or the character of God. God is not the author of confusion.

A while back on a different video, I think, I heard someone say something to the effect that people are so desperate for ANY supernatural interaction that they will take a counterfeit. Now, THAT is a very sad place to be.

Greek Girl

Comment

Very informative. I knew when the Brownsville thing was going on, there was something very weird about it.
        Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

Signs......folks too busy to seek Jesus, because they are looking for "signs."
          Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Working...
          X