Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A testament to Evangelical Christians biblical illiteracy....The Shack.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A testament to Evangelical Christians biblical illiteracy....The Shack.

The fact that this book became a best seller among those that call themselves Christian is proof that they do not read their Bibles or understand WHO GOD IS.

http://www.albertmohler.com/2010/01/...l-discernment/

Jesus tells Mack that he is “the best way any human can relate to Papa or Sarayu.” Not the only way, but merely the best way.

It is so sad that so many are so blind and they don't see that they are heading to destruction.
    The Sweet Psalmist

https://watchmanscry.vbulletin.net/f...sweet-psalmist

Comment

Ive read a movie is now being made of this book. And I am sure many so called Christians will flock to see it.

Comment

Most people I talk to who love this book are woman. Which says a lot...

For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 2 Timothy 3:6

I think the rampant feminism that has invades our society even our churches is part of what makes the real GOD, the true GOD found in scripture unpalatable for so many.

Comment

We would say in Finland to this something like ; Voi rähmän käpälä! Very hard to translate but essentially IT means clumsily being stumbling in your own feet or paws!

Comment

Originally posted by Donna View Post
            Most people I talk to who love this book are woman. Which says a lot...

For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 2 Timothy 3:6

I think the rampant feminism that has invades our society even our churches is part of what makes the real GOD, the true GOD found in scripture unpalatable for so many.

Donna, I was just pondering on that verse the other day with all that is transpiring in our world. You brought up a very good point in regard to this book.
            Even so, Come Lord Jesus,
            Renee M

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

Working...
            X