Silent night horror

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent night horror

I remember Silent Night to be one of my all time favorite Christmas songs. Well, Hillsong has destroyed it's holy meaning with it's worldly version. I was sickened after viewing their video of Silent Night.
    If you have the stomach to watch this, what is your take on their production of the this classic Christmas song. http://www.piratechristian.com/museu...y-silent-night

I only watched for about 40 seconds. I think they've gone the way of the worldly/satanic music industry and sold their souls to the devil!
    Just my humble opinion!

Comment

Hillsong is so wretched. Their perversion is now being promoted worldwide.

But their "reign" is short lived.......
      Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Silent Night has always been one of my favorite Christmas songs too and its very sad to see their worldly perversion of it. How awful

Comment

and they think and I use the word loosely--think, this is entertainment!
          shame....shame....shame!
          Blessing's!

Comment

I have said it before, but for anyone who missed it: this Christmas show is absolutely TAME compared to their 2016 Easter show. The Christmas show is sleazy and worldly. The Easter show is dark and seems to glorify in the evil. It's a demon-filled voodoo dance around a man hanging from a cross. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT5Aa5AFI80

Anyone who was still a member after either one of these performances must have had their conscience seared...

Greek Girl

Comment

I couldn't watch all of it. Lasted for about a minute and had to turn it off. So disgusting, sleazy, worldly, and gross!
              Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

Working...
              X