Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billy Graham - Is He "The" Forerunner to The Anti Christ ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Truth trumps Tradition View Post
    Billy is from our state,he is liked very much. The thing I wonder is 1) is Billy a mason? This would explain how he came so popular,he was called the preacher to the presidents. Mason's run the world. Any one who become a giant in their field,was or is a Free mason. Internet says he is 33 degree mason ( not good)
    Dear Truth trumps Tradition:

Did you have an opportunity to listen to any of the you tube videos linked? The author makes a clear case.

Billy, his son FG and daughter AGL all have close ties with the Vatican, the RCC and have promoted ecumenism (the one world religion) for decades.

I believe he is a freemason and he has had ready access to every president for at least 50-60 years.

Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

I have not got to listen tothe you tubes, Question? Do you think Franklin is a mason also? I have found no information that say so. Information only his organization Samaritans Purse has built a huge ware house here in our small town of n wilkesboro serving North America. Largest building in town. The saying the apple doesn't fall far from the tree may apply here.
      Last edited by Truth trumps Tradition; 07-11-2017, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X