Before its news. Comtributor Wakeupmypeoplespiritrain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before its news. Comtributor Wakeupmypeoplespiritrain

Here is one I need help with. wakeupmypeoplespiritrain. This is a contributor on before its news on a regular basis,I would like to know more about,hadn't found nothing. Anyone here on the forum know anything about this identity ? Interesting stuff he or she is putting out there. HELP opinions will be considered ,

Did you check his or her bio?

......Just a word of caution....

There's some really nasty pictures on that site....so be careful what you try to post here, Truth trumps Tradition.

Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

I have not seen any bad pictures from this contributor, would not be part of things like that. Question how do you check a bio?

Comment

Originally posted by Truth trumps Tradition View Post
        I have not seen any bad pictures from this contributor, would not be part of things like that. Question how do you check a bio?
        When you go to the site 'before it's news,' there are some really nasty pictures on there. That is what she's referring to.

With this being a Christian forum, we must be extremely careful not to post links to other sites that have inappropriate content.
        Last edited by Renee M; 07-12-2017, 09:24 PM.
        Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

Originally posted by Renee M View Post

When you go to the site 'before it's news,' there are some really nasty pictures on there. That is what she's referring to.

With this being a Christian forum, we must be extremely careful not to post links to other sites that have inappropriate content.
          Exactly sister.

Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Check on their bio by clicking on their name.

Comment

Working...
            X