Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five-fold Ministry

QUESTIONS:
    1. Is talking about the five-fold ministry a "tell" that the ministry is NAR?
    2. Can a minister believe in the five-fold ministry and NOT be NAR?

It seems like there are degrees of this thing.
    - Some say God doesn't speak at ALL except through the Bible.
    - Some say He speaks but there are no specific apostles and prophets.
    - Some go around calling THEMSELVES apostles and prophets.

It's all very confusing. I thought I might see what you guys thought about this subject.

Greek Girl

Hey sister,
    The NAR has taken the five fold ministry and turned it into something it was NEVER meant to be.
    Yes there is the five fold ministry gifts..They are laid out in Scripture. They are for the perfecting of the saints.

What they are NOT is a list of those who are more glorious and blessed than other believers.

The NAR uses this list to LORD over the laity and that is pure evil.

There take on it, reminds me of the Catholic church hierchy....(your Eminence)

Nathan and I address this in the next article.

Ephesians 4:11-13King James Version (KJV)

11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Hope this helps.

Comment

Yes, it does. I'm looking forward to your next article.

I also would be interested in your take on the AMtM show with John Fenn. He told Tony in an e-mail that he doesn't affiliate with NAR, but in his interview, he said Jesus made him an apostle. That raises a flag for me, but maybe I'm over-reacting because of all the NAR nonsense.

Greek Girl

Comment

Dear Greek Girl:

Fenn can not have it both ways......continuing to use Wagner as his reference (see his present web site at supernaturalhousechurch dot org) and then saying that he doesn't affiliate with NAR.

He (Fenn) also stated in the part 2 interview that you linked on AM2M starting at the 2.18 minute mark that people praying are "making a legal transaction for The Father to enter their lives." He reiterates this as part of two "visitations," that he claims has had as well as visions. And at the 6.15 mark on that you tube he says it gives "The Father license to operate."

In stark contrast The Word says:

Psalm 119: 90 - 91 "Thy faithfulness is unto ALL generations: thou hast established the earth, and it abideth.

verse 91 They continue this day according to thine ordinances: for ALL are thy servants." (disclaimer: emphasis added)

The Lord GOD does not need "license" or permission to operate in anyone's life.........they all belong to HIM.

P. S. I am purposely not linking that you tube here because I do not want to promote Fenn. He uses NAR-speak thru out his videos and I for one have a hard time listening to him. In my humble opinion, IF he (Fenn) has truly separated himself from the NAR - Dominionist anti christ movements then he needs to publicly repent and renounce it rather than continue to carry their foul water.
        Last edited by HisDoulas; 08-02-2017, 03:24 AM.
        Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Originally posted by Greek Girl View Post
          Yes, it does. I'm looking forward to your next article.

I also would be interested in your take on the AMtM show with John Fenn. He told Tony in an e-mail that he doesn't affiliate with NAR, but in his interview, he said Jesus made him an apostle. That raises a flag for me, but maybe I'm over-reacting because of all the NAR nonsense.

Greek Girl
          At this point, I don't trust him. I read the two article he had about dominionism and neither came out and called it heresy. And I agree with you telling us that JESUS personally made him an apostle smacks of elitism. He claims to have had "visitations" with GOD?

So...i am watching and not trusting.

another point. I know that many on our forum like house churches. But there is nothing wrong with a church having walls.

Comment

Thank you both so much for your input. I agree that we should watch him for the time being. As far as house churches, I remember that one time Donna said something like, "So random people lead instead of someone divinely called by God? That doesn't sound good." (I'm paraphrasing!) That really put it into perspective for me. I think Bible studies and home groups can operate that way, but people ultimately need a leader -- someone accountable to God who prays for his sheep and is devoted to hearing from God in order to lead them. Plumbers and teachers don't have the time and attention to put into it like a minister/preacher does. Even the apostles picked people to do the daily work of ministering to widows and poor so that they could commit to study and prayer.

Greek Girl

Comment

• Donna
              Donna commented
              Editing a comment
              James 3:1 Let not many of you become teachers, my brethren, knowing that as such we will incur a stricter judgment.

Amen..those who teach are accountable to GOD for all that receive their teachings. It is a serious thing.
          Working...
          X