The Trump Prophecies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Trump Prophecies

So a nurse came into my office today holding the book The Trump Prophecies by Mark Taylor. She excitedly said, "I want you to read this!" I replied, "I can't read that. I already told you I think MT is a false prophet." I told her he calls Trump "Cyrus," and that it doesn't biblically fit. She claims MT never called him Cyrus.

Back when we first talked about him, I emailed her some stuff on MT. I guess I need to print it out and send it through inter-office mail because I don't want to keep sending things through company email. We talked at length several months ago about him and she is all gung ho on him and so excited. "We've been given a reprieve because the remnant have been praying!" To which, I replied, "I don't believe we've been given a reprieve because we are still aborting babies and now allowing gay marriage." Everything I said, she had a response of, "He addresses that in the book." I was so glad when she left my office.

I mentioned a weird dream I had in the prophecies forum. I mentioned a kid taking my husband's hat, and he couldn't get it back. I finally got it, and held tightly to it so the kid couldn't take it again. I was wondering if this had anything to do with the helmet of salvation and the confusion within the world/church trying to cause us to forget who we are in Christ and how we will have to fight so hard to remember that in the coming days. After she left my office, I kept thinking about how reading that book would certainly open a door that I don't need to open. She wanted me to read it and take notes on things that were 'off.' While I felt in my spirit that the MT prophecy was off, it wasn't until Nathan talked about it that I understood WHY it was off. So reading the book, I don't know if I'd be able to articulate very well why it is wrong, thus why I don't want to read it. I sent her some stuff already and links to Nathan's coverage on MT, but it evidently didn't make any impact or she wouldn't have brought the book to me. I'm wondering now if I go any further with this, am I just trying to answer a fool according to his folly and wasting my time?

Oh, and I mentioned the NAR stuff and what they believe. She said, "Oh, there's none of that in the book!" But I see that Mary Colbert is a co-author of MT's book. Though I couldn't find anything online linking her to NAR, I just feel in my spirit that she's likely caught up in that false teaching. If anyone can find proof that she is linked to NAR, PLEASE POST IT HERE!! I want to give it one more shot and send this nurse the info on why I cannot possibly read that book.
    Save
    Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Mary Colbert (who fancies herself as a prophetic voice) has been featured a number of times on shows like....Joni Lamb, Sid Roth, Bakker and the show that calls itself true but isn't.

You may find this interesting (speaking of Mary Colbert):

Mary recently warned Trump critics that they risk being cursed down to the third generation if they persist in standing against Trump. She said that when Taylor visited the Colberts and revealed this prophecy, she knew almost immediately that “this was not a man’s word–this was a word from God!” Later, she claimed that Taylor’s book would explain how everything unfolded in the campaign, and that it has been “absolutely vetted and proven.” ***
    *** source:

https://www.liberalamerica.org/2017/...nointed-trump/
    Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Renee: I respect your decision to decline to read the book. There are a few topics that just make me go, "Um...no." When I get the "Um, no" feeling, I listen. Flat earth and Mandela Effect are two subjects that I refuse to put in front of my brain. I think many of the arguments are insidious, and even with prayers of protection, I just don't need that in my head. I feel the same way about horror movies -- why put it in there? It's just my two cents, but I know that if you're like me, you have a DESIRE to help and to explain, but you have to listen to your intuition.

Greek Girl

Comment

I must admit I'm on the fence when it comes to Trump.

I hear what Nathan says and it makes sense. Then I hear what the trio (Rev. Donna Howell, Mary Colbert, Mark Taylor) on SkywatchTV are saying about a revival of "Radicals" (the name of a book recently released by Donna Howell) and it also seems to have some truth to it.

Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by Greek Girl View Post
          Renee: I respect your decision to decline to read the book. There are a few topics that just make me go, "Um...no." When I get the "Um, no" feeling, I listen. Flat earth and Mandela Effect are two subjects that I refuse to put in front of my brain. I think many of the arguments are insidious, and even with prayers of protection, I just don't need that in my head. I feel the same way about horror movies -- why put it in there? It's just my two cents, but I know that if you're like me, you have a DESIRE to help and to explain, but you have to listen to your intuition.

Greek Girl
          I did send her a link to what Nathan shared about MT's prophecy. I added some of my own comments as well. I've heard nothing back. I have a feeling that I won't hear anything more from her. I kept looking into her eyes while she was talking and especially when I came back with more reasons why I don't believe his prophecy. I kept sensing deception, deception, deception. She is deeply infected with the 'kool aid.' It's so sad because we used to have some really deep discussions about things. A while back, I did begin to wonder about some of the stuff she was reading, studying, listening to online, sensing that she was going down a bad path. Now I see for sure that she has indeed gone down that bad path. It's just so sad to see people whom you thought were very solid Christians being so deceived, and it's only going to get worse.
          Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

A while back, I did begin to wonder about some of the stuff she was reading, studying, listening to online, sensing that she was going down a bad path. Now I see for sure that she has indeed gone down that bad path. It's just so sad to see people whom you thought were very solid Christians being so deceived, and it's only going to get worse.
            I hate to think about watching people I know/care about falling for something like this. That is one reason that I love Watchman's Cry and the A Minute to Midnite team on FB. If something seems a little off, I can check with others who are grounded in the Word and get their take before I get in too deep. I will pray your friend's eyes are opened.

Greek Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Empirex View Post

I hear what Nathan says and it makes sense. Then I hear what the trio (Rev. Donna Howell, Mary Colbert, Mark Taylor) on SkywatchTV are saying about a revival of "Radicals" (the name of a book recently released by Donna Howell) and it also seems to have some truth to it.

That "revival of Radicals" is Dominionist speak for the Lies that false movement is spreading like wildfire among the unsuspecting sheep.

It is contrary to The Word. The Word Says:

2 Thes 2: 3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Jesus warned us numerous times:

Matt 24: 4 "And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you."

There is not a 'great revival' coming but rather a great falling away, apostasy that is coming, and has already begun.
              Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Originally posted by HisDoulas View Post

That "revival of Radicals" is Dominionist speak for the Lies that false movement is spreading like wildfire among the unsuspecting sheep.

It is contrary to The Word. The Word Says:

2 Thes 2: 3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Jesus warned us numerous times:

Matt 24: 4 "And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you."

There is not a 'great revival' coming but rather a great falling away, apostasy that is coming, and has already begun.
                Amen sister! Very true. That's what happens when you have a church filled with biblically illiterate people. If they just read their bibles, they would know! I guess we are going to see more and more which people never pick up the Word. Right?

ETA: Empirex, just so you know, I am not directly my comment to you at all. I'm referring to the large church in general and also to a specific situation with a coworker who is very deceived right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Empirex View Post

So are you are unsure about The New Apostolic Reformation, (NAR), Dominionism, Word of Faith, Manifest Sons of GOD, Joel's Army, and the Spirit of Phineas?

If so then you need to listen closely to the next program that Nathan and I did...it should be up tonight.

Those groups are steeped in and elitist heresy that will draw many away from JESUS and lead many to worship the beast via patriotism.

I am praying GOD open the eyes of all true believers to this apostasy.

Last edited by Donna; 08-05-2017, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Donna View Post

I am praying GOD open the eyes of all true believers to this apostasy.
                    Donna, I was praying fervently during my walk today that the Lord would open the eyes and ears of the hearers of this next message, that the proud and haughty spirit would be bound, along with the spirit of error from every person who listens to this message. I am looking forward to hearing it.

Comment

Working...
                    X