Perry Stone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perry Stone

I have had a question about Perry Stone. A lot of people love him, but I have never been able to listen to him. Tonight on a FB Christian group that exposes false preachers, I saw an expose on Perry Stone. I will include that at the bottom, but inside that expose was a show done at Perry Stone's church that reminds me a lot of the Easter show from Hillsong United -- remember the one with the demons dancing around the cross? The song that is playing is by "Flyleaf." They are a band that is secular but has some Christian ties...well, at least I thought they were until I heard this song. The screaming grates on your ears, and when you think of this being played in a church...not good.

Here is the original video: Perry Stone Exposed- Necromancy-Occult-TBN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujaec-s2jV8

Greek Girl

I can not listen to Stone.....he has a weird symbol usually in the background over one of his shoulders.

It is the 'fish' symbol upside down pointing downward and with a star of David in the middle.

P. S. Any preacher worth his or her salt would Not ever be on TBN.

my two cents worth
    Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Without knowing the whole context of this thing, I can't say for sure what I think. But based ONLY on what this clip has in it, I found it incredibly disturbing. (And so did my heart -- it started PVC'ing as soon as that awful music started.)
      Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

Without knowing the whole context of this thing, I can't say for sure what I think. But based ONLY on what this clip has in it, I found it incredibly disturbing. (And so did my heart -- it started PVC'ing as soon as that awful music started.)
        Wow! I'm so sorry that happened! I just cringed when the screaming started. The kind of music, the giant Greek Omega, and the subject of ghosts just made me feel icky. I saw in the comments that someone said, "Whatever spirit was behind this was not the Holy Spirit." I concurred.

Greek Girl

Comment

I only last a second or two. Just the image and movement at the beginning got me fleeing.
          The Sweet Psalmist

https://watchmanscry.vbulletin.net/f...sweet-psalmist

Comment

Originally posted by Greek Girl View Post

Wow! I'm so sorry that happened! I just cringed when the screaming started. The kind of music, the giant Greek Omega, and the subject of ghosts just made me feel icky. I saw in the comments that someone said, "Whatever spirit was behind this was not the Holy Spirit." I concurred.

Greek Girl
            My heart had been acting up all day. Under incredible stress right now, and that increases the PVCs. Hadn't been having them for a long, long time, and now with the added stress at work, along with our finances being hit multiple times in a matter of days, I'm feeling it. Then when I started watching this, my spirit sensed the evil.

What I don't get -- why would ANY church have anything to do with ghosts in a service???? GHOSTS aren't real, but DEMONS are, and THAT is really what 'ghosts' are!!!!
            Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

Working...
            X