Revelation 12 sign

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revelation 12 sign

Here's a good teaching on 3 different people who have gotten a lot of hits on their you tube teachings about the Revelation 12 sign, and why we should have cause for concern about their teachings.
    Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

I listened to this whole thing and am wondering how these signs can appear in the heavens if not through the constellations. And if they are through the constellations is anyone trying to find the constellations that show the Red Dragon sign?

Comment

I agree that the stars are relevant when studying the heavens and the Heaven!

Comment

I do agree there is something to the signs in the heavens. However based on the info I posted in my initial post, I do not believe the Revelation 12 sign is what we will be seeing on Sept. 23. I think there is a LOT of hype over this that is going to make Christians look really dumb if/when nothing happens. He speaks of stars crowning the woman's head, but THREE of them are not STARS -- they are PLANETS. He showed the one thing where I think it was Jupiter that was supposed to be in the woman's womb for 9 moon cycles. However, as I watched him showing this, it was clearly OUTSIDE of her womb for part of that, so I believe his information was inaccurate. I may be wrong, and time will tell. But if I am correct, we are about to see another huge display of false prophets being revealed on Sept. 23.
        Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

[QUOTE=Renee M;n6974]I do agree there is something to the signs in the heavens. However based on the info I posted in my initial post, I do not believe the Revelation 12 sign is what we will be seeing on Sept. 23. I think there is a LOT of hype over this that is going to make Christians look really dumb if/when nothing happens. He speaks of stars crowning the woman's head, but THREE of them are not STARS -- they are PLANETS. He showed the one thing where I think it was Jupiter that was supposed to be in the woman's womb for 9 moon cycles. However, as I watched him showing this, it was clearly OUTSIDE of her womb for part of that, so I believe his information was inaccurate. I may be wrong, and time will tell. But if I am correct, we are about to see another huge display of false prophets being revealed on Sept. 23.[/QUOTE]

I concur sister Renee as I have been following this from the sidelines on social media.

Non believers must be laughing their heads off with all the hype and rapture predictions for a week from now. I am still waiting for some of those who proclaimed the total annihilation of FL to recant......... waiting, waiting, waiting......the silence is deafening.

In these days it seems our best efforts would be spent in His Word and in prayer and repentance of our own baggage and sins.

Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

[QUOTE=HisDoulas;n6975]
            Originally posted by Renee M View Post
            I do agree there is something to the signs in the heavens. However based on the info I posted in my initial post, I do not believe the Revelation 12 sign is what we will be seeing on Sept. 23. I think there is a LOT of hype over this that is going to make Christians look really dumb if/when nothing happens. He speaks of stars crowning the woman's head, but THREE of them are not STARS -- they are PLANETS. He showed the one thing where I think it was Jupiter that was supposed to be in the woman's womb for 9 moon cycles. However, as I watched him showing this, it was clearly OUTSIDE of her womb for part of that, so I believe his information was inaccurate. I may be wrong, and time will tell. But if I am correct, we are about to see another huge display of false prophets being revealed on Sept. 23.[/QUOTE]
            Originally posted by Renee M View Post

I concur sister Renee as I have been following this from the sidelines on social media.

Non believers must be laughing their heads off with all the hype and rapture predictions for a week from now. I am still waiting for some of those who proclaimed the total annihilation of FL to recant......... waiting, waiting, waiting......the silence is deafening.

In these days it seems our best efforts would be spent in His Word and in prayer and repentance of our own baggage and sins.

Amen, sister!

Comment

Here is an article (a long read) that may be of value to those still on the fence about Rev 12.

Note I do not agree one hundred percent with the author from A Minute to Midnight but I do consider it worth one's time and effort to consider. It is entitled:
              Misleading the Masses: Revelation 12 Sign Exposed – September 23, 2017

https://aminutetomidnite.com/decepti...ember-23-2017/

Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

HisDoulas: Thanks for posting this article. Yes it is long, but it is very helpful in unraveling all the pieces to this.

Greek Girl

Comment

Originally posted by HisDoulas View Post
                  Here is an article (a long read) that may be of value to those still on the fence about Rev 12.

Note I do not agree one hundred percent with the author from A Minute to Midnight but I do consider it worth one's time and effort to consider. It is entitled:
                  Misleading the Masses: Revelation 12 Sign Exposed – September 23, 2017

https://aminutetomidnite.com/decepti...ember-23-2017/
                  It took me 4-5 sittings to read through the entire article, but it was worth the read! Such good insight and logical explanations! Thanks, sister for posting this!

Comment

Working...
                  X