More false prophets revealed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More false prophets revealed

Well, I didn't get raptured during the supposed Revelation 12 sign. Instead, I awoke to the knowledge that a bunch more false prophets were just revealed after yesterday's non-happening. A few who come to mind are:

Robert Breaker
    Steve Cioccolanti
    Scottie Clarke

I'm sure there are MANY more. And I would imagine several of them were posting about this Revelation 12 thing on z3news.com, but I don't visit their site since it is filled with already-proven false prophets and NAR.

Satan is sure doing a good job of making Christians look like idiots. By the time the really bad stuff hits, we will have lost all credibility.

Stuff like this sure makes me appreciate Nathan and Donna even more. They speak TRUTH and ONLY TRUTH. Nathan is a true watchman. May the Lord richly bless you two for your stand. And may He grant you the $$ you need for this upcoming surgery.
    Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

No. This will NOT hurt their credibility one iota. Do you know WHY? Because they all HEDGED. They all said things like, "I'm not saying that it is the day," or "We are heavily watching that day" or "It makes sense that it is the day..." They ALL hedged, and all of their followers did the same thing. If I had a dollar for every time I saw someone on FB say, "No one is saying that this will be the day..." I could take you to lunch.

Now that the day is done, others are out there shaming anyone who mentions it. I saw one guy say something like, "These fine Christians just want to go home. They are waiting for their savior, and for you to make fun of their hope is shameful!" As if the rest of us are happy right where we are! As if we are mean bullies who just want to hurt people instead of people trying to get others to see truth. The truth is that Jesus said that no man knows the hour -- an hour you do not expect. If people expect it on a certain day, and He comes, Jesus is a liar! (God forbid!)

This frustrates me. Even Christians today HATE truth when it's not what they want to hear. We are in a scary place, friends.

Greek Girl

Comment

The real question Renee is.....were these so called 'prophets' ever believers in the first place?
      Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Originally posted by HisDoulas View Post
        The real question Renee is.....were these so called 'prophets' ever believers in the first place?
        Good point. But because they claim to be Christians, and their videos are getting lots of views, and then their ideas don't happen, it hurts the rest of us who truly ARE Christian. I think it is going to make it hard for anyone to take a Christian seriously because of too many weird, off-balance, false "Christians." It makes me sick.
        Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

I watched this date of the 23 of sept come and go. I made face book friends with a guy, who calls himself a watchman who lives in Texas. He had you tubes about the Rev 12 sign, and thought he would be raptured. He was so sincere in his believe, I did not even message him to try to show him his error. I have notice people in this position don't change their minds on what they believe. I said to my wife what will he say when the rapture does not happen? To answer that question, he made a you tube on the 2r4 th and said he did all he thought God was showing him,and again went over a list on things he was showed. His list was impressive,and he was a pre tribe believer. What I was looking for was him saying he was wrong in his understanding. He never did, so that is sad to me. Maybe he has a really bad PRIDE problem. I am not going to label him as a non believer, just not a good watchman, for that is what he says he is.

I know this I have been wrong in my thinking on biblical things many times, so what I am saying is I'm a work in progress, and so is he.

Last edited by Truth trumps Tradition; 09-25-2017, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X