Wolves in sheep's clothing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolves in sheep's clothing

I felt led to share some of my own struggles with deception from several years ago. I have been a Christian for over 35 years, but only came to realization that there is no pre-trib rapture in the last 4 years. Once I realized I had been taught that lie, it led me to search for sites which would discuss what was coming, etc., so that I could learn more and prepare for it, mentally, physically, and spiritually. However, in that endeavor, I was reading and listening to much that was false teaching and false prophets. It took me several months before I even caught on that the stuff they were teaching was false. How did I learn it was false? Mainly, I learned from the moderators here on this site. They have a lot of godly wisdom and discernment to share. I will be forever grateful for their help in leading me away from false teaching. I also had help from a friend who learned of the pre-trib lie around the same time I did. We email each other several times a day, and we help one another to catch the lies and deception that are out there.

In fact, I posted here about a book by John Bevere, having no clue he was NAR. It was through the forum, I learned of his involvement. It was through links Donna posted about NAR that I was able to learn more about them and help my friend with recognizing NAR stuff.

It is important to bring out this stuff because the deception is so prevalent, but also so sneaky! And to whom much is given, much is required. I believe that includes exposing false teaching/false prophets when we see them. We are told in 1 Peter 4:7-8 to be watchful in our prayers, and to love one another fervently because the end of all things is near. That is why I feel I need to share this. We are clearly in the end times, where deception is abounding, and out of love for my brethren, I need to share this information so others won’t be led into false doctrine as I was.

I have listened to nearly everyone I am mentioning, so I’m not doing this out of spite, anger, retaliation, or hate. Rather, it is because I know personally, how easy it is to fall for deception and not even know it.

Benjamin Faircloth https://z3news.com/w/60-day-window-n...-heart-attack/ posted 8-29-16. The Father then spoke this to me concerning America, and the timeframe of this heart attack, “We are in a 60-day window of a national economic heart attack. Prepare accordingly!” Obviously, this did not happen. Therefore, he is a false prophet. On TruNews: https://www.trunews.com/listen/6-02-...as-last-breath

Rick Wiles: On Jim Bakker's show https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H24veCM9jHk

Mena Lee Grebin: From 6-28-16 https://z3news.com/w/months-total-ch...velop-america/ Notice the title – It mentions TOTAL CHAOS within 3-6 months, yet it never happened. She has also been on TruNews with Rick Wiles. She did a 3-part series with Rick Wiles. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWrqX6PsEVo What she said was to happen did not happen. Another false prophet revealed.

Doug Hamp: http://www.christianmediaresearch.co...t/douglas-hamp Doug also preaches the Saturday Sabbath. http://www.douglashamp.com/an-open-l...lical-sabbath/

Bill Salus:
    http://www.christianmediaresearch.com/content/psalm-83-and-false-prophet-bill-salus-0

John Fenn, who is NAR (New Apostolic Reformation) http://www.cwowi.eu/about-john-fenn.html

All of the above have also been on A Minute to Midnite.

You can see proof by checking out their archives pages: https://aminutetomidnite.com/audio-a...chives-page-2/

I mention this because deception is sneaky. AM2M has had some biblically sound people, such as Nathan, Donna, John Little, and John Haller. However, we are warned in scripture that a little leaven works through the whole bunch. (Galatians 5:9) This means it is spiritually dangerous for us to be listening to these sites that welcome known false teachers. They clearly lack discernment because when you look through their archives, the majority of their guests are false teachers.

Something which deeply concerns me is the constant talk on these programs about dreams and visions people are having. We are warned in scripture to test the spirit. (1 John 4:1) Many Christians lack discernment and are biblically illiterate, which can easily cause them to easily fall into error.

Scripture has more warning for those who constantly speak of their dreams.

Colossians 2:18-19 English Standard Version (ESV) 18 Let no one disqualify you, insisting on asceticism and worship of angels, going on in detail about visions, (this could also be dreams), puffed up without reason by his sensuous mind, 19 and not holding fast to the Head, from whom the whole body, nourished and knit together through its joints and ligaments, grows with a growth that is from God.

Zechariah 10:2 ESV For the household gods utter nonsense, and the diviners see lies; they tell false dreams and give empty consolation. Therefore the people wander like sheep; they are afflicted for lack of a shepherd. (emphasis added)

Ecclesiastes 5:3 For a dream comes with much business, and a fool's voice with many words. Those who have these constant dreams and visions have many words. Based on this scripture, we should avoid them.

Joanie Stahl is one who frequently speaks of dreams she has had, or things the Lord spoke to her. Because of what I just said in the previous paragraphs, this puts a huge check in my spirit. Add to that Joanie's involvement and multiple postings on Z3News, a site FILLED with false teachers/prophets, and that is even more cause for concern. https://z3news.com/w/author/joanie/

Granted, I noticed Joanie hasn't posted there in nearly a year. However, now she is heavily involved at AM2M, a site which I have just proven to have a lot of false teachers and false prophets.

Doulas said something the other day on this topic that I thought was a great insight. When we listen to false teaching and donate to these ‘ministries’ who promote false teachers, we are promoting the anti-Christ system which is already starting to rise up. We will answer to God for that.

Proverbs 19:27 in The Living Bible says “Stop listening to teaching that contradicts what you know is right.” Wise words!

After I discovered I had been listening to false teachers, the Lord led me to stop watching, reading, and listening to this junk. He had me start reading my Bible, and only my Bible. I have been doing this for about 2-3 years now. Having the Lord as my teacher has been amazing! Now that I have been deeply in His Word for the last few years, it is amazing how quickly I can recognize false teaching when I hear it in the rare times I hear something on TV or the radio.

Brethren, I urge you: READ YOUR BIBLES!!! You won’t be led astray when you are deeply immersed in the Word of God.
    Last edited by Renee M; 08-08-2018, 08:09 PM. Reason: to correct link
    Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Amen and amen.

I too used to listen to many programs. But with the experiences Nathan and I have had dealing with the heresy that is promoted by these voices...MANY OF THEM UNQUALIFIED to teach the WORD of God, I now only listen to my husband and the WORD.

I have come to realize that the majority are frauds. Living secret lives of lasciviousness while telling others to be HOLY!

We (Nathan and I) have been abused time and again by ministers who promote heresy and have NO Biblical knowledge and are puffed up by their own fame. (so to speak)

So we seek to stay away from all other ministries. And rarely does Nathan do interviews anymore.

And the women, with no spiritual covering living lives that lack submission to their husband..in some cases husbands..with children out of control. I just cannot understand why they get promoted.

Any time we have tried to correct heresy a witch hunt begins against us. So be it...We follow after JESUS.

Thank you for pointing out these errors.

Nathan has been accused of being a false prophet..but he has never given a date. Because GOD does not give dates. He gives seasons. So anytime a date is given...be cautious.

Many ministers may be sincere..but even they sometimes let their flesh get in the way and add to what GOD told them. If they repent, then, that is a sign of sincerity to doing the work of JESUS Christ.

If they defend the false dates...that is a sign of pride.

There is a blessing for NOT getting your counsel from the ungodly.

One of my favorite Psalms...a reminder that who we associate with matters......

Psalms 1:1-6

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

6 For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Comment

Again...THANK YOU Renee!

Comment

• Renee M
        Renee M commented
        Editing a comment
        Donna, you're welcome. And hey! I like the new pic!

Originally posted by Donna View Post
      Amen and amen.

I too used to listen to many programs. But with the experiences Nathan and I have had dealing with the heresy that is promoted by these voices...MANY OF THEM UNQUALIFIED to teach the WORD of God, I now only listen to my husband and the WORD.

I have come to realize that the majority are frauds. Living secret lives of lasciviousness while telling others to be HOLY!

We (Nathan and I) have been abused time and again by ministers who promote heresy and have NO Biblical knowledge and are puffed up by their own fame. (so to speak)

So we seek to stay away from all other ministries. And rarely does Nathan do interviews anymore.

And the women, with no spiritual covering living lives that lack submission to their husband..in some cases husbands..with children out of control. I just cannot understand why they get promoted.

Any time we have tried to correct heresy a witch hunt begins against us. So be it...We follow after JESUS.

Thank you for pointing out these errors.

Nathan has been accused of being a false prophet..but he has never given a date. Because GOD does not give dates. He gives seasons. So anytime a date is given...be cautious.

Many ministers may be sincere..but even they sometimes let their flesh get in the way and add to what GOD told them. If they repent, then, that is a sign of sincerity to doing the work of JESUS Christ.

If they defend the false dates...that is a sign of pride.

There is a blessing for NOT getting your counsel from the ungodly.

One of my favorite Psalms...a reminder that who we associate with matters......

Psalms 1:1-6

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

6 For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

I remember hearing a good friend of mine say once, "I do not read any secular books on any topics. Her reasoning was Psalm 1:1 -- we shouldn't be walking in the counsel of the ungodly. It was YEARS ago that she gently made that comment, but it has stuck with me ever since.

You gave a us another good reminder as to why we should be very cautious in what we allow our ears to hear and our eyes to see. Bless you!
      Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

Amen and Amen!
        The Sweet Psalmist

https://watchmanscry.vbulletin.net/f...sweet-psalmist

Comment

I noticed something this morning in 2 John. We are told MANY deceivers have gone out into the world. We are admonished to watch ourselves so we don't lose what we've worked for by falling for their teachings. Those who don't abide in the doctrines of Christ do not have God. Then we are given a strong warning: If anyone comes to you and doesn't bring the true doctrine of Christ, and we greet them (allowing them into our home, through our computers, through our TV, through their books, etc.), we share in their evil deeds. What a strong warning!

Comment

Nathan, Donna and Doulas, I just wanted to thank you again for helping me see the truth when I was so new to all of this and falling for some of the deception out there. I am so grateful to you. Words cannot full express how thankful I am for you. I know you will be rewarded in eternity for your diligence, but may the Lord also bless you abundantly in the here and now -- emotionally, physically, spiritually, and financially. May His blessings abound to you in a new way -- one that is exceedingly abundantly above all that you could ask or think. And may He silence the voices of those who stand against you for speaking the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Renee M View Post
              Nathan, Donna and Doulas, I just wanted to thank you again for helping me see the truth when I was so new to all of this and falling for some of the deception out there. I am so grateful to you. Words cannot full express how thankful I am for you. I know you will be rewarded in eternity for your diligence, but may the Lord also bless you abundantly in the here and now -- emotionally, physically, spiritually, and financially. May His blessings abound to you in a new way -- one that is exceedingly abundantly above all that you could ask or think. And may He silence the voices of those who stand against you for speaking the truth.
              Awe, how sweet of you. We love you and the body of Christ sister, Speaking up is just part of what we do.

If I may let me relate an incident from decades ago.

Many years ago when I was young in The Lord and sitting under five seminary or bible college trained pastors and their wives, a learning lesson presented itself. The senior pastor and the head of the elder board spoke to me privately about a situation. Subsequently, the conversation of that private meeting went throughout the church and they turned against me and my children for me relating the truth to those two gentlemen.

Sometime later, after we were ostracized, and had left that congregation and gone to another, I received a brief note. In it one of those ten plus 'leaders' wrote to me. She apologized for the way in which the church had treated me. Apologizing for wrong doing is hard because it requires us to look at things thru Jesus' eyes. And to set aside our flesh, or pride, or whatever is holding us back from a full and complete acknowledgement of sin and then restoration.

What I gathered from that experience was this: when it comes down to exposing deception and revealing truth, most "followers" of Jesus will not stand with you when things get rough. But even when most or all will abandon you, Jesus will not.

Thank you for the gracious and generous blessings. I heartily receive them in Jesus' Holy and mighty name above all names.

Last edited by HisDoulas; 08-11-2018, 12:27 AM. Reason: add the word "receive"
              Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Amen and Amen!
                The Sweet Psalmist

https://watchmanscry.vbulletin.net/f...sweet-psalmist

Comment

Working...
                X