John MacArthur & Rick Warren Unite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John MacArthur & Rick Warren Unite

39 minute video. He calls out a LOT of names, many of whom are very popular names.
    Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Not good at all.
    The Sweet Psalmist

https://watchmanscry.vbulletin.net/f...sweet-psalmist

Comment

• Renee M
      Renee M commented
      Editing a comment
      No, it's not. So sad, yet so many people think it's fine to listen to all of these pastors/teachers.

Totally off topic -- I had a dream last night that I met you!

• Serena
      Serena commented
      Editing a comment
      What happened in the dream?

• Renee M
      Renee M commented
      Editing a comment
      Serena, we were sitting at a table with several other ladies. I think perhaps it was a bible study???? Can't remember for sure. I just remember you were there, and I was thinking how cool it was to meet in person, someone I've only 'seen' online.

Excellent Renee - thanks for posting this video.

Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Originally posted by HisDoulas View Post
      Excellent Renee - thanks for posting this video.

You're welcome. I really liked what they had to say about tacit endorsements. Very wise, and we are seeing a LOT of that happening in these times.
      Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

Working...
      X