Another one bites the dust......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another one bites the dust......

I wasn't sure what to title this one. This video is of John MacArthur visiting the Ark Encounter with Ken Ham. The video was posted by Ken Ham, so he must not see anything wrong with John MacArthur. Otherwise, I don't think he would post it. It's what I heard recently described as "tacit endorsement." Not impressed at all that Ken Ham would post this video with John M.

So many popular pastors/teachers teaming up with false teacher, and they seem to have no problem with it.
    Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Sister Renee, the delusion is so strong, that it is grievous how many previously 'solid' pastors/teachers are joining up with and promoting false teachers.

We should not be surprised, because, Jesus warned us what the last days would be like; and so they are, before our very eyes.
    Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Breaks my heart.
      The Sweet Psalmist

https://watchmanscry.vbulletin.net/f...sweet-psalmist

Comment

Working...
      X