Not a Big Deal - Just "Showing the Kids a Good Time"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a Big Deal - Just "Showing the Kids a Good Time"

Lt. McKee told The Oregonian/OregonLive that Donahue told police it wasn't a big deal, that she was "showing the kids a good time,"

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-no..._for_towi.html
    Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Wow.

When my daughter was 7 or so, she had those tennis-shoes that doubled as skates. She thought it would be fun to hold on to the back of my son's friend's bike and let him pull her. She broke her leg. That was going maybe 5 miles an hour. These kids could have tumbled out at a turn and been run over in a heartbeat. How do you release kids back to someone who thinks this is an okay idea?

Greek Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Greek Girl View Post
      Wow.

When my daughter was 7 or so, she had those tennis-shoes that doubled as skates. She thought it would be fun to hold on to the back of my son's friend's bike and let him pull her. She broke her leg. That was going maybe 5 miles an hour. These kids could have tumbled out at a turn and been run over in a heartbeat. How do you release kids back to someone who thinks this is an okay idea?

Greek Girl
      The fumes alone, emitting from the car, were toxins on steroids....... she's unfit.
      Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

That is just wrong on so many counts!!!
        Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

• HisDoulas
          HisDoulas commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree....the woman is nutty.

So wrong. I agree with you all. She was putting the children in danger.
        The Sweet Psalmist

https://watchmanscry.vbulletin.net/f...sweet-psalmist

Comment

Working...
        X