No announcement yet.

Stomach issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been trying to think of anything I've changed in the last several weeks. There is ONE change that I've made, and it makes me wonder if it is the culprit. I started using the powdered peanut butter because it has less calories.
    Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

Originally posted by Renee M View Post
      I have been trying to think of anything I've changed in the last several weeks. There is ONE change that I've made, and it makes me wonder if it is the culprit. I started using the powdered peanut butter because it has less calories.
      Well, that would be easy to eliminate, at least temporarily, from your diet.

When "things" are removed or modified from a natural food, there is usually something added to sustain it.
      Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

• Renee M
        Renee M commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't eat it this morning, and stomach seemed much better. I will leave it alone for a while and see what happens. I wonder if it will be safe to drink coffee in the morning. I miss my coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allergies can cause multiple stomach problems. Maybe check into that.

Comment

Originally posted by Peg View Post
        Allergies can cause multiple stomach problems. Maybe check into that.
        Yes they can, Peg !!!
        Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

I checked the ingredients on that powdered peanut butter. There's only 3: peanuts, coconut palm sugar, salt.

It wouldn't seem like this would be causing the problem, but it's the only new thing I've introduced to my diet in the last couple of months. I quit eating it several days ago, and now I am not having the stomach issues.
          Jet is a shopping site dedicated to saving you more money. Everyday low prices are just the start — our prices drop even lower as you shop.
          Last edited by Renee M; 07-17-2017, 08:47 PM.
          Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

Originally posted by Renee M View Post
            I checked the ingredients on that powdered peanut butter. There's only 3: peanuts, coconut palm sugar, salt.

It wouldn't seem like this would be causing the problem, but it's the only new thing I've introduced to my diet in the last couple of months. I quit eating it several days ago, and now I am not having the stomach issues.
            I'd be suspicious too.

Peanuts can have a lot of pesticides on them and the coconut pallm sugar may be the culprits.

​​​​​​Especially since we are seeing foods from all parts of the globe in our food supply.

Great news sister.

Comment

Glad that you have no more pain! You found the culprit. Praise the Lord!
              The Sweet Psalmist

https://watchmanscry.vbulletin.net/f...sweet-psalmist

Comment

Working...
              X