Your Artificial Sweetener could making you Fat, according to Study

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Artificial Sweetener could making you Fat, according to Study

Many countries have introduced a sugar tax in order to improve the health of their citizens. As a result, food and drink companies are changing their products to include low and zero-calorie sweeteners instead of sugar. However, there is growing evidence that sweeteners may have health consequences of their own.

https://www.indy100.com/article/arti...weight-8319356

Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Well too bad that's not my problem. I could easily fix that. I haven't used artificial sweeteners in several years. Here lately, I've been putting on 1-2 pounds a week, even with working out 4-5 days a week.
    Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

Originally posted by Renee M View Post
      Well too bad that's not my problem. I could easily fix that. I haven't used artificial sweeteners in several years. Here lately, I've been putting on 1-2 pounds a week, even with working out 4-5 days a week.
      Well that is a bummer.

There's a great program called Whole30 that you might check out online. I would highly recommend it for anyone struggling with extra weight.
      Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Working...
      X