Is there something to help me.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there something to help me.

I have been a lot this last year. I have noticed that when confronted my brain goes blank and I can not defend anything that I believe cause nothing is there to think. I know what I believe, but the words are not their when needed. I was trying to figure out why. Was it cause of how I have been treated my others to the point of ridicule. Or maybe cause of some med that I was on or am on? Or could it be something that I physically have to add to my diet or take away? Could it be something else?

I talked to my daughter about this and my ideas. She said that it couldn't be what I mentioned to her cause she noticed this has been happening since coming out of the hospital in October last year.

Does anyone have any ideas what I should look into?
    The Sweet Psalmist

https://watchmanscry.vbulletin.net/f...sweet-psalmist

Are you under more stress than usual?

Are you eating enough healthy fats with each meal?

Getting enough sleep every night?

Sister Serena have you discussed this with your medical doctor so he or she may recommend options or the proper blood work up panels?
    Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

I should do that. I am eating healthy fats. Trying to have PFF at every meal. Protein, Fat, Fiber. Today was the first time that I felt like I could stand and wait for Mike to go get the car. Usually I have to sit down and wait. We went to see Winne the Poo. I very much enjoyed it.
      The Sweet Psalmist

Comment

Also look up the side affects of your medication.....

Comment

• Serena
          Serena commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you. I looked it up right now. Did not find anything. I will pm you. Maybe I missed something.

Sorry to hear this sister. Do you know if you received any shots recently? Last 6 mo. to year? They can wreak havoc on your brain.

Comment

• Serena
          Serena commented
          Editing a comment
          No I have not that I know of. But in the hospital back in October when I was out. Don't know.

Several years ago, my naturopath told me to take adaptogens for my stress. When I went back to work, I found myself staring at previously easy-to-solve issues and having a blank mind. A few months ago, I started taking Ortho-Adapt and find myself mentally sharper and able to do what I used to do. Not saying it's right for you, but maybe read the link?

First founded in 1991 by Dr. Traj Nibber to help provide AIDS Advocacy groups with evidenced-based, research backed nutritional supplements, AOR has since grown

Comment

Thank you.
        The Sweet Psalmist

Comment

Working...
        X