Are you getting a flu shot?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you getting a flu shot?

It's the time of year again. Some of my friends are really against vaccines because they think big pharma is there to harm them, and some have already gotten their flu shots. I've been getting them every year for as long as I can remember, but my arm was painful for almost 2 months last year after getting mine at the local pharmacy. Are you getting yours? If I go, it will be to my family doctor who will do it properly instead of trainees that are hired to help the pharmacist. What is your opinion on vaccines generally?

Considering some of the added ingredients within these vaccines ie: aborted fetus cells, mercury, aluminum (for instance just a few) ..... no 1,000 times "No.!!!"
    Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

No I will not! Same reasons as HisDoulas said.
      The Sweet Psalmist

https://watchmanscry.vbulletin.net/f...sweet-psalmist

Comment

No, I will not be getting one. It is mandatory for hospital staff to get one, but I developed an egg allergy when I was battling asthma. Though the allergy is much better, and I can eat some eggs, the doctor told me not to risk it because it could be deadly for me.
        Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

No!!!! Never have. If I've ever had the flu it was very minor a couple times. And I worked 18 years at a hospital in I.T.

I was talking to my parents today in their late 80s. They are not going to get the shot this year, for the first time in years. The Christian stuff they listen to is finally saying the same thing I told them years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by RADONE View Post
            No!!!! Never have. If I've ever had the flu it was very minor a couple times. And I worked 18 years at a hospital in I.T.

I was talking to my parents today in their late 80s. They are not going to get the shot this year, for the first time in years. The Christian stuff they listen to is finally saying the same thing I told them years ago.
            I wholeheartedly agree with your parents' decision to Not get the vaccine. My Daddy was closing in on a century and outlived most all of his doctors. He staunchly and repetitively refused to ever get the flu shot.
            Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Originally posted by Intruth View Post
              It's the time of year again. Some of my friends are really against vaccines because they think big pharma is there to harm them, and some have already gotten their flu shots. I've been getting them every year for as long as I can remember, but my arm was painful for almost 2 months last year after getting mine at the local pharmacy. Are you getting yours? If I go, it will be to my family doctor who will do it properly instead of trainees that are hired to help the pharmacist. What is your opinion on vaccines generally?
              Well seeing as there are heavy metals in there I would say no.

Comment

Originally posted by Empirex View Post

Well seeing as there are heavy metals in there I would say no.
                If I want to be heavy metal, I will join a band.
                Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

Please don't get one, lots of harmful ingredients in there and not much evidence that it is actually effective.

Comment

Thank you all for sharing. I'll skip the shot, and load up on Vitamin C and elderberry syrup.

Comment

If anyone is interested, here is one of the most powerful liposomal vitalmin C's that we have found. It is VERY effective. Also, the family that makes these products are believers.

https://12foru.mysimplestore.com/pro...osomalvitaminc

Comment

Working...
                      X