What happened?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened?

Since you started this new forum, the little speak bubble on the left side of the categories have been BLUE when there were new entries and GRAY when I had read all the entries (that way I knew which ones to click and which ones to pass over since nothing new was happening). I just came back from vacation, and all the bubbles are blue. I "marked all entries read," and indeed, there are no new entries, but they are all just the same, stubborn blue color that are falsely alerting me to new entries.

Is this a glitch? Did I click something wrong? Is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks.
    Greek Girl

P.S. I posted in this category, and the blue bubble turned GRAY!!?
    Last edited by Greek Girl; 07-07-2017, 04:24 PM.

The blue lights are gone! Thanks if you did something technical on the other side...

Greek Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Greek Girl View Post
      The blue lights are gone! Thanks if you did something technical on the other side...

Greek Girl
      Blue lights....gray lights...... what is going on over there Greek Girl ???

Are you sipping on those "T" for Texas sized 54 ounce iced teas With extra sugar from the mini mart convenience store?

Don't think we did anything here on the leadership side, it must have been a glitch dear sister.
      Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Hey now! She didn't see little green men.

The question..... is the devil tricking her or the Lord trying to get her attention on something?

Comment

Whatever it was, it's gone now. Whew!

Greek Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Greek Girl View Post
            Whatever it was, it's gone now. Whew!

Greek Girl
            Glad to hear it.

Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

I still don;t have the new format figured out......slow learner.....

Comment

Originally posted by Donna View Post
                I still don;t have the new format figured out......slow learner.....
                I'm guessing it's more of a busy woman as opposed to a slow learner.
                Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

• Donna
                  Donna commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks..
              Working...
              X