No announcement yet.

Jesus welcomed mom Into heaven today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all for your wisdom and encouragement. I will accept that God is in control of all dad's, mom's and my days. I had prayed 2 things - that God would keep me alive until I had cared for my parents till their homecoming, and that He would take both of them before a major disaster would happen which could cause them to suffer greatly, like an earthquake or WW3 or financial collapse or pandemic. He has answered both of these requests and I am thankful for that. Now I must do the necessary arrangements and seek His will for the rest of my time on this earth ... which seems so empty right now ...

Comment

Dear sister...... HE has a plan for your life. Your immense suffering was not in vain. It wasn't for Job and it isn't for you. When we're in the midst of our trials it seems hard to answer "why me," or "what did I do to deserve this pain, this anguish, this sorrow?"

But GOD.

You are so precious to HIM. And HE wants to use you and your test-imony for His glory and His kingdom.

Do what you must to honor your Mom. Then spend some time resting and renewing your own strength. He loves you so much and so do we dear one!!!

May Jesus wrap His loving arms around you and carry you thru your grief.

Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

• Serena
        Serena commented
        Editing a comment
        Amen! Intruth, I am in agreement here. Rest in the Lord and do what you need to do. Hugs and prayers your way.

Originally posted by HisDoulas View Post
      Dear sister...... HE has a plan for your life. Your immense suffering was not in vain. It wasn't for Job and it isn't for you. When we're in the midst of our trials it seems hard to answer "why me," or "what did I do to deserve this pain, this anguish, this sorrow?"

But GOD.

You are so precious to HIM. And HE wants to use you and your test-imony for His glory and His kingdom.

Do what you must to honor your Mom. Then spend some time resting and renewing your own strength. He loves you so much and so do we dear one!!!

May Jesus wrap His loving arms around you and carry you thru your grief.

Doulas, that was beautifully said. And InTruth, she is correct in her thinking. When I went through my miscarriage, I begged the Lord to make something good come out of it because I couldn't bear the thought that I went through that excruciating pain for no reason. God WILL use this for HIS glory, and as He does so, you will feel a deeper sense of peace and joy in this journey. It's been nearly 22 years since the miscarriage, and the Lord is still using my story to touch others. Each time He does, I can now rejoice. Though it was the hardest thing I had ever faced at that time in my life, I can honestly say it was also one of the best things to happen to me because of how I have seen Him use it for His glory.

I love you, sister, and I'm still praying for you in this journey.
      Even so, Come Lord Jesus,
      Renee M

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

Still numb, still wondering if I could have done more for mom (e.g. not worrying about costs for caregivers and giving up my job earlier). I know nothing can change this, I'm so sorry I didn't give her the attention she needed because I was trying to sleep and work.

Please pray for me tomorrow as I walk into the chapel for my private visitation, then the funeral, it will be the first time I see mom since she went home. She was my mother, comforter, best friend and I have to give the eulogy and then drive home on my own. I so much need faith and strength and pray I've organised everything right in her honor. Now I face an empty home, have an empty heart, and see nothing in my future. How can I find Jesus again after all her suffering? How can I have the assurance that she is with Him?

Thanks for your continued faithful support - I don't know what I would have done without your prayers ...

Comment

Dear sister,

You did what you thought was best to do, with the information, the resources and the wisdom, that you had at the time. How you endured the sleepless nights (for months on end) and the incompetent (paid) care providers and the demands of your job is nothing short of a miracle. No one can find fault with your sacrificial love for both of your parents for all these years.

Honey, satan tries to condemn us. On the other hand, Jesus Christ carries us thru, even in the midst, of our darkest of trials. GOD is faithful to His Word. Your Mother received Him and you have received His gift....... His Word assures His children of salvation (in-spite of our painful sufferings and tribulations).

Our hearts and our prayers will be with you tomorrow dear one. Oh, how I wish we could be there in the flesh to walk with you on this journey. We can not. But rest assured your Savior, Abba Father, will hold you close and give you the strength tomorrow and in the hours, days, and weeks ahead.

Thank you for allowing us to share your burden.

Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

I'm still praying for you. Thank you for the update. I was just coming in here to ask how you were doing, and saw your update. Sister, you did an AWESOME job, in spite of MANY obstacles. Don't allow the enemy to feed his lies to you. You are still in a spiritual battle, even in the midst of such deep grief. You need to use the weapons of warfare the Lord has graciously provided us. Cast down those wicked thoughts and imaginations of condemnation because I promise you -- they are NOT from our Lord.
            Even so, Come Lord Jesus,
            Renee M

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

InTruth, I am praying for you. HisDoulas and Renee both are giving you sound advice. Satan loves to attack us when we are down. Be at peace. I also wish that I could be there with you through this. But Jesus is. Hang in there dear one.
              The Sweet Psalmist

https://watchmanscry.vbulletin.net/f...sweet-psalmist

Comment

Working...
              X