No announcement yet.

Prayers for Nathan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying for His peace to envelop both of you.
    Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Praying for you both.
      The Sweet Psalmist

https://watchmanscry.vbulletin.net/f...sweet-psalmist

Comment

Just an update for every one here. A wonderful listener has stepped up and donated enough to cover the diagnostics. Praise GOD. Lift up prayers for this sister. One thing about stressful situations..they make you pray more. And I have been praying. Please continue to lift Nathan up. He now has only one good day every 3rd or 4th day. He is struggling to get his work done and eating is something I have to make him do.
        Thank you for remembering us.
        Donna

Comment

That is wonderful, Donna, and an answer to prayer for the initial diagnostics to be covered. Continuing to pray for a miracle for the rest of the monies needed to cover all the medical expenses.

Also blanketing Nathan and you with prayer. May Jesus' peace envelop you.
          Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Renee M commented
            08-27-2017, 04:23 AM
            Donna, if you haven't checked into financial assistance, please do so. Don't feel any shame about it. Many hospitals are set up to provide care for those who don't have the $$ to pay out-of-pocket. I had surgery several years ago when we had no insurance and it was a true blessing to have a hospital who offered this assistance. They do it as a community service as just one of the many community-services-related activities they do every year.
            We do not qualify for medicaid...but we have asked for the discounts at the hospitals according to our income. Surgeons don't give financial aid..but they will let us make payments. We are not too prideful to go that route...believe me.
            Bless you sister.

Comment

Not sure how hard Nathan is working, but please please encourage him not to pick up anything heavy. My Dad had 2 hiatal hernias because he was picking up bags of corn twice his weight and lifting them up above his shoulders (we were very poor and he couldn't afford to get someone to help). He had to go for surgery twice because he went straight back to work after 3 weeks of rest and tore himself again (I was little and mom was only 5' so couldn't help him). It took a while in those days (1960's) for the doctor to find out what was wrong with him (?ulcer, indigestion, heart problems) and he came home from surgery with a huge bandage wrapped around his torso and Mom had to clean it every day with mercurochrome (no Betadine back then). It takes a while to heal or it will happen again, but light exercise is essential else the wound will stiffen and one can no longer stand up straight or take deep breaths. Sigh, that was when I started helping him and Mom at 7 years old ...

Comment

• Donna
                Donna commented
                Editing a comment
                Nathan is not lifting anything as of late...I make the boys do all the lifting.

Originally posted by Donna View Post
              Just an update for every one here. A wonderful listener has stepped up and donated enough to cover the diagnostics. Praise GOD. Lift up prayers for this sister. One thing about stressful situations..they make you pray more. And I have been praying. Please continue to lift Nathan up. He now has only one good day every 3rd or 4th day. He is struggling to get his work done and eating is something I have to make him do.
              Thank you for remembering us.
              Donna
              Praise the Lord for the donation! May the Lord bless her. Still praying for you and Nathan and family.
              The Sweet Psalmist

https://watchmanscry.vbulletin.net/f...sweet-psalmist

Comment

Update here:

https://watchmanscry.vbulletin.net/f...will-be-scoped

Comment

Working...
                X