Please pray about US border and migrant wave situation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please pray about US border and migrant wave situation

Not sure what to ask for, not sure what to pray - just for God's divine intervention and wisdom for all concerned. I believe that there are innocent refugees seeking a safe better life, plus also violent terrorism-incented individuals in these mixed groups of people. And the possibility of killing the good while resisting the bad sits on my mind. I'm praying in the Spirit only because I don't know what to say. Please pray as the future of the country vs the future of several thousands of migrants needs to be surrendered into God's control.

Yes, I agree sister Intruth ..it is an issue for much prayer.
    Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Yes, it is a big concern, but our God is bigger. PTL! I have been praying about this issue. You have a great idea -- praying in the Spirit.
      Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

I'm praying for our Father's will be done. I don't see any good solution to this problem. So the best thing is to completely turn it over to HIM, like most everything!

Comment

Amen and Amen brother Radone.
          Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Amen. God knows how things should play out. He is in control.
            The Sweet Psalmist

https://watchmanscry.vbulletin.net/f...sweet-psalmist

Comment

Working...
            X