Bying a bike

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bying a bike

What do You think about bying a simple bike eg to flee a city not for bugging out i dont have That but l am living in a very big city

Good idea, provided you are in good enough shape to ride it for a long distance at a fast speed.
    Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

Originally posted by Renee M View Post
      Good idea, provided you are in good enough shape to ride it for a long distance at a fast speed.
      And dodge flying things hurled by folks who think they need what you have or are riding.
      Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

• Renee M
        Renee M commented
        Editing a comment
        Good point!

I think having a bicycle is a good idea. You can find decent ones at garage sales for little. I think riding the bike for exercise is an even better idea. Get one and start by riding it around your neighborhood and just observing. Then you can expand to routes you might use to get out of the city. You will learn things in that process that you wouldn't have thought of. If it comes down to not needing to ride out the process would have put you in better condition which would be highly desirable if things got bad.

Comment

Working...
      X