Nathan's Warning....My Dream 2007

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nathan's Warning....My Dream 2007

I was reading one of Nathan's Articles where he was talking about Trump and what is coming soon. The part about "Our Children", that we need to Pray for our Children (I don't remember which Article or Dream it was in), but when I read that I immediately remembered a "God Dream" that I had in 2007 (my God Dreams are different than regular dreams).

Anyhow, was my dream: it was a normal day and I was standing in a government building in Duluth MN, (that is where I lived at that time), there were other people there also. All of the sudden the government security guards who were in the building told everyone to stop what we were doing, there had just been a National Emergency and nobody could leave the building. Everyone in the Country had to stop and stay exactly where they were, all the streets were blocked. The government security guards asked me and everyone else near me "How much money we made" (I thought that was strange), they were sending the people who made over $100,000 to the right of the building and anyone who made less than that to the left. I told them I needed to get my kids out of school, they told me they already had my kids (they took the kids to control the parents). I walked out of the building to the left with the others and I was standing under a tree and a guard shot me dead, I woke up.

Note: Shortly after this dream, the elementary school in the small town I lived in was renovated and steel doors closed every hall, cameras and buzzer locks were installed and lockdown drills with real military teams started happening.

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”...9 So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’ 10 So the servants went out into the streets and gathered all the people they could find, the bad as well as the good, and the wedding hall was filled with guests.
Working...
X