Weird dream - 666 coming?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird dream - 666 coming?

With my tiredness and full-time caring for mom, I have not been much interested in end-time prophecy the past year or two. I thought it couldn't be much worse for us anyway. Last night, just like other nights the past few months, I've been sleeping in small 1 to 1.5 hour chunks in-between changing mom and giving her water, and don't usually get to dream stage because I never get more than 2 hours sleep at any one time. So I was surprised that I had 2 dreams last night which made me think hard about its meaning.

First dream: my mother, who was not my real mother - brought a man about her age and told me "this is your new father". I was so lonely since dad died that I was very happy and we hugged each other. I went to the mirror and looked at myself and thought I didn't look like him at all. I awoke and thought he looked like Bruce Marchiano (who played Jesus in one of the movies) so my new father is Jesus and was happy. Then I thought "no wait, Jesus is not my father, Father God is my Father, but then Jesus said "if you've seen me you've seen the Father"" and I felt God had to take my real dad home so he could replace him.

Went back to sleep, second dream: seemed like my "new father" was following me everywhere and making me uneasy. He wasn't loving or spiritual at all. Then he came up to me and talked about something and I felt a small pinprick on my right hand. After he left, I saw a tiny black splinter on the top of my right wrist - and I thought I must take it out because he's tracking me. So I decided to see if this was true and he was following me and could find me in a crowd even after I ducked behind some people and changed direction. So I tried hard to scratch out the splinter and I did and he came quickly to threaten me about it and I knew I was in great danger and I tried to warn my brother who was in a cult (he looked like Tom Cruise) that this new father to everyone was the antichrist. Then I woke up.

This morning I thought again about the 2 successive dreams and am wondering if this is a warning to me, that I'm so emotionally needy, that I was prepared to accept a deception. The antichrist can masquerade as the fulfillment of each one's needs and trick them into taking the microchip, and that's what happened to me. And looking like Jesus and initially giving me love, gave me hope - but deep inside the Holy Spirit made me uncomfortable about this.

For a dream to continue after I went in to care for mom was really strange - what are your thoughts on this?

The theme you got out of the two dreams seems remarkably similar to the one I posted on the other forum several months ago.

am wondering if this is a warning to me, that I'm so emotionally needy, that I was prepared to accept a deception.
    In my dream, someone told me Jesus was at this hotel. He was in the bathroom (inner room) in the tub supposedly sleeping. I was so excited, I ran to kiss his hand. There was a ring on every hand. Then the attendants shooed everyone of the room so he could be "taken care of" and some very young, beautiful girls were shown into the room. When I got out of the room, I was kicking myself for even thinking for a second it could be Jesus. (If they say He is here, don't believe them.). My theme was "don't be so hungry for the things of Jesus that you fall for things that aren't Jesus/scriptural."

I think your dream might be like mine: warning us to keep in the Word so we are not deceived. Like any good father, I think God is just telling us, "Be careful, little ones."

Greek Girl

Comment

Intruth... Sister Greek Girl's words ring true. A good reminder for all of us to stay anchored in His Word and in HIM so we are not deceived.

Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Originally posted by HisDoulas View Post
        Intruth... Sister Greek Girl's words ring true. A good reminder for all of us to stay anchored in His Word and in HIM so we are not deceived.

Amen and amen!
        Even so, Come Lord Jesus,
        Renee M

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

Working...
        X