Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nathan Leal Interview: Chilling To the Bone! Recorded 45 Minutes Before Trump's Strike!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nathan Leal Interview: Chilling To the Bone! Recorded 45 Minutes Before Trump's Strike!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALYrcSIXHQk

The Sweet Psalmist

https://watchmanscry.vbulletin.net/f...sweet-psalmist

I am almost done reading her book (Soul Deceiver) which is excellent. I highly recommend reading it.
    Great interview Nathan.
    Last edited by Peg; 04-08-2017, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Great interview. Very 'odd' about the timing of it. Sounds like it was Spirit-led.
      Even so, Come Lord Jesus,
      Renee M

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

Originally posted by Renee M View Post
        Great interview. Very 'odd' about the timing of it. Sounds like it was Spirit-led.
        Yes, I agree sister. The timing was amazing and not a co-incidence.
        Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Great show as always. I really like how you explain things: very clearly and firmly. Thanks for all you do!

Greek Girl

Comment

Powerful, and straight to the point.
            Thank you and God bless you Nathan for your service first to the Lord and His Body.

Comment

It is an most extraordinary interview because mr Leals idea of war stage is very conclusive with Martin Armstrongs cyclical model. IF you are interested find Armstrong economics and look at his economic confidence curve! He has taken some of his studies When he created his model from the bible althought to My knowledge the guy is not a Christian just a genius

Comment

Working...
              X