Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually see 333 or 555 however in the last couple of weeks I have been seeing 1212! (On the clock) Possible meaning?

According to Bullinger: Twelve is Governmental perfection.It is connected to Tribes or Apostles, or in the measurements of time, or in the things which have to do with government in the heavens and the earth.

Being as the number is repeated I looked up for number two. According to Bullinger: Two denotes difference. If two different persons agree in testionomy it is conclusive. Otherwise two implise opposition , enmity, and division.Compare the use of of the word “double” as applies to heart, tongue, mind etc...

Hmmm......Interesting......

That is very interesting. My first thought was, "That was when I was due, but I came early!"
    Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

I see 444 the most, but I also see 333 and 711/911. The A Minute to Midnite team did an expose about these numbers. I have prayed against them, rebuked them, etc., but I keep seeing them. Here's the show if you get a few minutes to listen.

Greek Girl

Comment

Thank you Greek Girl, however, your link did not come through.

Comment

So sorry, Horsefeathers! I posted and when on vacation. Here is is a second time.

Greek Girl

Comment

Thank You!

Comment

Working...
            X