House of David Church

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House of David Church

Is anyone familiar with James Crawford House of David online church? My wife has been following him lately and he has done a couple of prophecies for her, but for some reason I just do not have a good feeling about this ministry.

Brother Pete....i am not familiar with this man however I see he has a large following on fb.

He also has a "daily prophetic training school." That alone....along with some of his buzz words...are a huge red flags to me.....
    Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Thanks for your response Doulas. Those things also gave me some concern. He says on his broadcast that they can teach prophecy to anyone. Correct me if I am wrong, but I understand prophecy to be a gift given by the Holy Spirit, not taught by men. Correct? I also listened to some of his prophesying to individuals and no mention of sin or correction or anything, but lots of ear tickling.

Comment

I agree brother, the gift of prophesy, is given by The Holy Spirit.....not something conjured up by some mere mortal like teaching one how to cook.
        Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Yes, prophecy is a gift from the Lord, not taught by men. In your initial post, the fact that he gave your wife 'a word' gave me big warning flags. I remember hearing Jacob Prasch say that a true prophet will give you THE WORD. A false prophet will give you A WORD. Big difference between the two. I'd say stay away.
          Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

Working...
          X