My Testimony

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Testimony

Everyone has a testimony that can help someone. I always try to tell mine when I can because I believe that in the hour we are living in, there are many people who are just where I was. "Jackie, Daughter of the King" is a terrific YouTube channel that tries hard to help people by giving Words from God as well as nuggets of discipleship teaching. Last week, they asked for people to send in their testimonies, and they picked two people to go on air Sunday. Mine was one they picked.

My testimony begins around 1:44 - 1:49. They also let me choose a Psalm to read at the end. I chose Psalm 121.

Greek Girl

For your testimony Greek Girl and your changed life, all glory to Jesus Christ and His saving power.
    Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Thank you Greek Girl. Wonderful testimony.
      The Sweet Psalmist

https://watchmanscry.vbulletin.net/f...sweet-psalmist

Comment

What a beautiful testimony!
        Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

Aww! Thanks guys!

Greek Girl

Comment

Working...
          X