Fire From the Sky

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire From the Sky

Interesting video on the end times; goes into seals, judgement, EMP's and coronal mass ejections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4_yFxnkjqg

That was an interesting clip, but I wanted to add a disclaimer. On the website for prophecy watch, in their statement of faith, it says they believe in a pre-tribulation rapture. (And that makes me listen very cautiously to anything they say.) So just keep that in mind if you listen to this. They do bring out a few bits of info that I found rather interesting.
    Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

Originally posted by Renee M View Post
      That was an interesting clip, but I wanted to add a disclaimer. On the website for prophecy watch, in their statement of faith, it says they believe in a pre-tribulation rapture. (And that makes me listen very cautiously to anything they say.) So just keep that in mind if you listen to this. They do bring out a few bits of info that I found rather interesting.
      Yeah I know, that is the one thing I don't agree with. But the guest speaker in the clip, well we just don't know what his views on the rapture are. I know Prophecy watchers has plenty of guests and I know for certain that some don't believe in the pre-trib rapture. Just a reminder, don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

Comment

Working...
      X