Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Especially For Our Fully Leaded Ones....dear Brothers and Sisters

Fill 'er up Buster and Buttercup........ ROFL

Last edited by HisDoulas; 12-26-2016, 10:52 PM.
    Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Works for me!
    Even so, Come Lord Jesus,
    Renee M

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

I have this coffee mug:

Renee M

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

Trying to warm up this morning, with a cup of joe.....part of the frozen chosen.
        Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Coffee!!! Just coffee...get it???

Comment

The Sweet Psalmist

https://watchmanscry.vbulletin.net/f...sweet-psalmist

Comment

Hmmm.......does this sound like you?

Comment

My husband WISHES this sounded like me! He calls me "Chatty Cathy." I don't think I talk that much, but I'm a morning person and do, often, think of things to talk to him about at 6:00 am.

Greek Girl

Comment

Originally posted by HisDoulas View Post

Coffee!!! Just coffee...get it???
                  That is hilarious!
                  Renee M

Comment

My daughter bought this for me for Christmas. I love it!
                    Renee M

Comment

Fess up....you know who you are.

Comment

Fess up....you know who you are.
                        Me! Me! I'm a freak!
                        Renee M

Comment

You KNOW this is you somedays....

Comment

Yeah, that's the real back story.....

Comment

Yeah, that's the real back story.....
                              Good one!
                              Renee M

Comment

Working...
                              X