Laughter For Us the Fairer Gendered Ones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delicious Spunow:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	sub-buzz-14650-1493319954-1.png?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto.jpg Views:	1 Size:	63.4 KB ID:	4613
    I saw this one today, and I thought: YES!! This is what is happening to people! They don't even REALIZE when things are totally upside down!

Greek Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Greek Girl View Post
      Delicious Spunow:
      Click image for larger version Name:	sub-buzz-14650-1493319954-1.png?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto.jpg Views:	1 Size:	63.4 KB ID:	4613
      I saw this one today, and I thought: YES!! This is what is happening to people! They don't even REALIZE when things are totally upside down!

Greek Girl

Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

I laughed out loud for way too long at this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	a-wife-being-the-romantic-sort-sent-her-husband-a-4920625.png
Views:	1
Size:	107.1 KB
ID:	5751

Comment

That is hysterical Greek Girl
          Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Like you, I also laughed a bit too long on this one. Very funny!
            Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

Name:	e2424e2a38731a2c6eec9bde05bea25c.jpg
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	5895

Hey! I resemble that!!

Greek Girl

Comment

• Renee M
                Renee M commented
                Editing a comment
                That is too funny!!!! I'm trying to get better at not speaking too quickly, but for one who is very talkative, it is a constant challenge! Thanks for the chuckle.

Originally posted by Greek Girl View Post

Name:	e2424e2a38731a2c6eec9bde05bea25c.jpg
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	5895

Hey! I resemble that!!

Greek Girl

Or text 'em.

Comment

• Greek Girl
                Greek Girl commented
                Editing a comment
                True that.
            Working...
            X