My evening walk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My evening walk

It finally cooled off enough to go for a walk this evening. When I got to the corner, I could feel a few drops of rain, but the sun was brightly shining. I continued my walk. When I was about 6-8 blocks north of our house, my hubby and daughter pulled up in the car to 'rescue' me because they said it was pouring at the house. The car was also covered in huge drops of rain. However, it wasn't even raining where I was walking!
    It was the weirdest thing! However, by the time I got home, I did run into some rain, but it never got bad enough for me to call for them to come rescue me. Actually, it was kind of nice to enjoy that walk in the rain.
    Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

That is such a sweet thing that your husband and daughter would think of rescuing you! They had to get up and out into the rain themselves to drive to find you. Wow! Big hugs for hubby and daughter!

Greek Girl

Comment

• Renee M
      Renee M commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it was very sweet of them. Gave all of us a good laugh too. :-)

Let me get this right. When your family pulled up to rescue, you told them you didn't need to be saved, (you're already saved) and continued to walk home?

Comment

Originally posted by RADONE View Post
      Let me get this right. When your family pulled up to rescue, you told them you didn't need to be saved, (you're already saved) and continued to walk home?
      LOL. Brother that sounds like the makings of a spiritual message.
      Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Originally posted by RADONE View Post
        Yeppers. That is exactly what happened. I did get wet once I got a few blocks south of where they saw me. But by that time, I was hot and sweaty, so the rain felt really nice and refreshing.

Doulas -- you may be right about the makings of a spiritual message. I have already been pondering on what happened that evening.
        Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

Working...
        X