New driver's license

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New driver's license

My b-day is in 2 days, meaning it's time to get my license renewed. I went to their site to see what all I needed to bring. I looked at the list TWICE to make sure I got everything. Got there, only to find out that I need my marriage license (their website did NOT say that), and not only that, if my marriage license didn't have the embossed seal from the clerk's office, I had to got there and get one. Thankfully, mine had the seal on it.

Since I didn't know how long it would take me to find our marriage license, nor if it had the seal, I opted to renew my license the usual way, then come back for the government, homeland security, mandated upgrade, even if I do have to pay more $.

Honestly, I was not happy when the lady started telling me what all I still needed when I had researched it so well prior to going there. I looked at my daughter and said, "Just wait until the Mark of the Beast comes." The lady said, "That is exactly what this is leading up to." Shocked me, but I believe she is right. There is a time frame on the mandatory conversion to the new form of ID -- meaning absolute compliance...or else.
    Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

What in the world has your marriage certificate to do with your ability to lawfully drive???
    Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Originally posted by HisDoulas View Post
      What in the world has your marriage certificate to do with your ability to lawfully drive???
      Because a birth certificate is one required document, and my name is now different from my birth certificate, I have to take a legal marriage license that has the county seal on it. I thought mine had the embossed seal, but got to the license branch this morning to hear, "Yours has the embossed seal, but it is the seal of the church where you got married, so it is not valid." Headed to the court house to visit the clerk's office, just as they shut the entire office for a party. I was SO MAD by this time because this was now the 3rd trip I had made to try to rectify the issue. Now I was going to have make another trip to the court house, then another trip to the license branch. So by the time it's all said and done, I will have made at least 5 trips somewhere.

On top of that, as we were leaving the court house, I noticed that my checkbook was missing from my purse. They found it at the court house. I think it must have fallen out while going through the security check. Such a frustrating way to spend my b-day. After this b-day, I'm thinking I just may stop celebrating them!

The lady at the license branch told me that one lady had been married 5 times, in 5 different states, and had to gather marriage licenses from every single state to get her NWO valid license. I really, really hate this NWO. The lady at the license branch AND the security staff at the court house told me it's only going to get worse as times goes on. Even people who are likely unsaved see it.
      Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Comment

That is just plain bizarre.....why couldn't they just renew the existing license based upon the name shown upon it? They are giving illegal aliens driver's licenses and I seriously doubt they can provide all the valid proof of 'embossed and certified' names used thereon....idiotic bureaucracy.......
        Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

• Renee M
          Renee M commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, indeed. I am a legal, abiding, tax-paying citizen, but I'm the one being "punished" (for lack of a better word), when I try to renew my own legal-binding documents.

I have now made FIVE trips, trying to get this new license, and I STILL do NOT have it! Went to get the marriage license from the court house, then drove all the way to the other side of town, only to find out they were closed due to computer issues. I'm beginning to wonder if the Lord is trying to tell me NOT to get on board with this whole thing.

Comment

Working...
        X