X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigfoot / Giants

Anyone here a bigfoot fan

INCREDIBLE! MAN COMES FORWARD WITH PHYSICAL PROOF OF BIGFOOT

Well here is one guy who says that his dad shot and killed one in 1953 and cut it up and preserved it.
    He shows off the foot, hand (frozen) and kidneys (in formaldehyde). He says the head and rest are also stored somewhere.

It's quite interesting. In the one video he reveals the foot/lower leg; but then get's some flack saying that it is a hoax because the leg does not show two bones in the lower leg, only one. He then does another video in which he thaws the leg and blood revealing the second sawed off bone, marrow and all.

I'm on the fence about this one, and will await the DNA results from Cornell and wait for him to show the head.

But as Christians we should at least believe in giants as the Bible says there were giants, and possibly will be again in the end of days. Though completely hairy giants I'm not so sure about.

And I also don't agree with his conclusions on their origins - that they are alien in nature.

I would suggest watching the first (leg), third (foot, second leg bone) and fourth (arm) videos, or all if you want to see the kidneys. They're fairly short.
    Last edited by Empirex; 01-17-2017, 02:46 PM.

There were giants before and again after the flood. Josephus even documented in "Antiquities" that the Romans had giant bones on display. And since that time it's been covered up.

Comment

Back here in Finland last year archeologists found a sword 3 times as big as a normal one. The wielder had to had been at least rougly 8-10 feet tall! Old stories from Finland says Lapland was the country of giants in times ancient! And Joseph P Farrell in Genes&giants , monsters and men lays out the fact the Sami people of Lapland are genetical cousins to the Basque people in Spain.

The connecting factor is both people say they descend from giants! Sasquatch are in indian mythology creatures that walk between dimensions, thats why they are hard to spot!

Remember walking to and fro on the earth? There is the key to Sasquatch sightings!

Comment

I know that the general consensus to Sasquatch tend to be a probable descendant of the fallen ones, or nephilim etc. To this very day, I have never be quite sure whether to make up my mind of which is which. In the meanwhile, I don't waste my time too much worrying about that detail.
        I do have a view point that I would like to throw out ...maybe not all Sasquatches are the same. I have heard that there are types of them. Yeti, Yourie, etc. You know its said to look into the Bible for God's answers. A while ago, I was reading through the book of Daniel and came across Daniel 4. And it described in detail as possible ...the pride and arrogance of King Nebuchadnezzar and at the height of his pride and not acknowledging and honouring the Almighty who put him into that leadership and power. That the righteous judgement of the Lord to humble him occurred. Our God is really awesome and so very patient and just. He could've snuffed out the King. Instead He humbled him and permitted his life to be preserved.

Yet, in the transformation. His man's heart was turned into a beast's and ..

The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar: and he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were grown like eagles' feathers, and his nails like birds' claws

I know its only a few passages. Just trying to imagine this guy's appearance ....pretty scary.
        I guess he may suit the description of a Sasquatch. Could be. I am just throwing this out.
        People who have actually seen Big Foot have mentioned that their faces were almost human like, even the eyes.
        Yet it had the body of an upright animal.
        I have often wondered if this is still happening today. Some people are so proud and rebellious of heart and maybe the Lord have to humble them by turning them into beasts to bring them to their knees before Him.

On a side note. When I was growing up in Trinidad in the Caribbean, we had stories from way back about the Old man of the forest. He was called Papa Bois. A tall hairy animal creature that protected the animals in the forest. It was his domain and he was very violent to hunters and humans. Even to this day, reports of people seeing Papa Bois is still off and on.

Comment

Interesting view to say the least. Some say that parts of humanity living today might contain DNA of the fallen ones which i dont know for surety. But the increasing amounts of people born with 6 fingers and toes would substanciate this. And angels or watchers WHO fell were beasts of different kind and the kings heart turning into a beasts might have been a righteous judgement by the Lord for his association with the gods of Babylon.

And also today transplantations of hearts for humans are done with animal hearts like pigs. And sasquatch are most likely genetic hybrids WHO retain an ability to travel between dimensions as The book true legends portray.

But excellent point there Chanson

Comment

Originally posted by Mopo75
            Some say that parts of humanity living today might contain DNA of the fallen ones which i dont know for surety.
            I have heard heretics ie: Jonathan Kleck teach that humans have are fallen angels and reptilian seed.

But scripture does not support these man made demonic "theories."
            Mark 13: 22 "For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

Comment

Working...
            X